Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

poo poo bro!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's finally happening. starting tomorrow night, the nfl is back.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the steelers and bengals are both too good so they just keep on hhaving it look like there's a lot of mistakes. but it's like two hard metals. just whatever hard metal you could think of. it's escaping me right now but there are like, any of them. iridium and osmium just slamming into each other.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't think it's worth it to do the loud Hut, for the Cincinnati Bengals. It seems to cause yard loss.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mega64 posted:

TNF is Jags/Bengals? That's TNF as gently caress.

are you saying it's good?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The NFL is all great football teams. it's the 32 best teams in the world. stop calling my team bad. they are bad relative to only the elite 12-16 teams that exist.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you stopped the play then don't let a guy get thrown to the ground 5+ seconds after the whistle. don't let tyler boyd get slammed after stepping out of bounds. idc about yards. protect my guys. protect the steelers when My sons do something too. stop being fuckin dumb assed you son of a bitch. i'll throw the refs up eachothers rear end. i'm loving heated

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was just playing. i'm happy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

go charge go

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this doesnt seem the same as earlier

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's only one good team today

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

clete blakeman and his crew are dog poo poo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

binch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

quit calling holding when my team holds. dumb rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the momentum has shifted.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i did the ritual i put both hands in. fully

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the defense is going to be very tired and sleepy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there was uncalled holding in the endzone. Two points to the Cincinnati Bengals, on my scorecard. It's 36 to 0 currently.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chuba hubbard is going to join a famous band and marry nick chubb and become hoobastank's chuba hubbard-chubb

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Play posted:

I slept late but it looks like the Steelers are eating poo poo, which is nice

go back t osleep for about 20 min

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

someone is cheating against me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

najee harris was born in 1998 when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bean mom posted:

cavauro do you have any wisdom for me today

Congratulations on 400 passing touchdowns to Ben Roethlisberger. He's a first-ballot Hall of Fame player and one of the ten greatest quarterbacks of all time. He is doing everything he can without a first or second wide receiving option today, and some of the game without a third receiving option. He's currently sprinting down the comeback trail and there is plenty of time for a great finish. That is what it takes to hang with the "Cincinnati" Bengals and be one of the teams that gets to play against them every year. He will be leading his team to success for a long time to come.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there was a piece of paper on the field during that punt. it rolled along the field and settled just over the top of the 'zero' on the 40 yard line. it didn't move any more after that, after the ball was kicked. if it's such a windy day why did it stop like that? the wind is manufactured by the stadium crew and it needs to be looked into

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i did the worst parlay anyone ever saw, when i picked washington, indianapolis, and atlanta to all win. no one would have thought any of them could win, and i thought they all could. and that's my report on doing the worst parlay anyone's ever seen.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you've got to bend it like break ham

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am cheating now. i announce that ia m cheating. please have something unfair to help my team. it happens right now after this post

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bean mom posted:

i dont mind losing, but to loving taysom hill

gently caress

:barf:

blame it all on me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bean mom posted:

i could never, dearest cavauro

the patriots are america's team is what i've thought in my life. from time to time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the chiefs have to play the cincinnati bengals in january. sometimes the league is not fair about its scheduling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

matthew stafford is younger than joe burrow.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when will these players learn you simply can't get away with being rough on the passer.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

derek carr should grow his hair out and by the time it's long enough he can look a little bit like nick cage in con air with his w. peak starting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the old rugg and tub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

No one thought TB was going undefeated, Scott Hanson.

he was saying it a lot. mentioning it and bringing up "some people" makes it less embarrassing for him