Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

They're gonna job out Demon Finn just so that Roman can pad out his run till Wrestlemania for the match with the real star.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

How much money does Brock Lesnar guy have to be front row for like every WWE and AEW show?

I think I saw somewhere that his parents are stupidly rich.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Chewybiteems posted:

what's with this mask on sheamus? he looks like a dumbass

He broke his nose a few months ago and started using the clear mask but hasn't dropped it since. At least Cutler is supposed to look like an idiot and they could justify keeping the mask on him, I don't know why Sheamus is still wearing it when fully healed.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

it worked for cutler

But he's an associate stooge, he's allowed to look like that.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Bianca's fighting style of "flippy powerhoss" is something to behold

She's very cool and should be presented as one of the top babyfaces on tv instead of being put aside as soon as the real star come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

smarxist posted:

edit: i agree if he'd have just loving won it'd have been pretty dope, but wow

It was anime as gently caress and would have been the good kind of stupid if he'd won. Instead they had to deus ex machina a finish that makes Finn look like an absolute joke.