Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

How long till a goon guild implodes from drama/someone steals the guild bank?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

COINCEL PRO posted:

Is there another east coast or euro TZ group besides the big US East one? Guild officers tossing around slurs like 2010 goons is kinda something I thought we had grown out of.

lol who could have seen this coming

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Coeurl Marx posted:

I mean, there was a big discussion around it in discord, I doubt nobody who matters saw it. Some guy got asked not to say 'retarded', and instead of just being chill he pulled the typical 'ooh triggered, your tears are so delicious' bullshit. I don't even get that worked up over that particular slur, but what a loving hill to die on lmao.

Maybe I've just been spoiled by mostly only ever playing with FF and wushu goons, the couple of times I've dipped my toes into other groups it always winds up being a weird blast from the past, in a bad way. If this is some recurring theme I wish I'd known, I'd probably have just saved myself $40.

I recommend checking out SFD, they’ve always seemed pretty chill.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Tempus Thales posted:

Man your butthurt is now double the size of Goatse's rear end in a top hat and that just brings me joy, every time you have to come up with some new bullshit lie or story because you think this somehow hurts me, but when you do this, I just grab the popcorn and while everybody else just enjoys you going down your own imagination on things that have never happened.

Your salt, is my joy. You need to try harder though, because this doesnt make a dent in my poo poo-o-meter... that's why you are banned from 99% of the servers. o7

PS. I eradicated WTT from Something Awful Discord back in the day and have banned all of their members, I have been doxxed (keep trying), harassed, threatened, death threatened, and I am still here, and will continue to be here, if only to just annoy you or anyone else that doesnt like me. Please if you have hard evidence that I am a racist, please publish it. You wont find anything unless you doctor it... same with the nazi stuff. Go for it, go nuts and prove me wrong... I dont really care what you have to say about me, because the more time you do, the more time you waste on not doing anything else.

<3

This you?

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Len posted:

I don't remember that name from any of the TSW/SWL goon stuff so TT isn't in everything unless my memory is just that bad

He was around for the TSW (he went by Badr), he j4g'ed to play and wanted admin access of the Enjin site so he could sell T-shirts to goons lol. He was promptly banned by leadership back then when he started getting weird.

Hy_C fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Oct 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Lawlicaust posted:

It's been 10 years and his meltdowns haven't changed. New name, years sucking up to people in other AA and other bad games, and he still manages to out himself by throwing the same old tantrums. Never forget:

CLAM DOWN posted:

nice meltdown