Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I am eagerly looking forward to watching the train wreck live time, while in the train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Konec Hry posted:

There’s weed in the game, and you can pick it. That’s worth $40 for me.

Holy poo poo I can be a weed dealer in New World???????

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I nabbed my character name this morning, "Dirk Funk" on Royolos or whatever. I'll be on after work I hope!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I got play a bunch last night and this morning, I've been having fun! I'm doing musket/rapier but will probably be switching it up soon. Are there any weapon skills that are NOT viable? That's really my only concern

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CLAM DOWN posted:

I want to play an mmo with my friends/guild/community. That is not a solution.

Are you really gonna be grouping up a ton before like level 20 though? Just use Discord to chat with the guild (its a better chat client anyhow) and then server transfer when the popularity dies down. There are solutions available, you just don't seem to like them. Which is totally fine, but man, you really like posting about not liking those options.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
And for the record, the queues are absolute horse poo poo coming from a cloud infrastructure focused company and the game itself has plenty to bitch about, but there are plenty of solutions that let you play right now without worrying too much. Until they do what the poster above said and limit transfers because inevitably they will and lol then you will right, Clam Guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Man, I don't know if this launch would've been this fun without the thread. Thanks goons!

I'm in one of the overflow guilds on Rollys or whatever, maybe I'll transfer elsewhere eventually. It's not like I really interact with anyone in the guild anyways

Also, there's a server called Tugley Wood? I'm making my alt there, that seals the deal