Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah I'm not worried, alarm is set. irl friends and I will be on Candahar, syndicate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I'm 28 and just now considering to maybe step foot into brightwood. my level 30 friend is getting wrecked by 33s and 34s and he's better than me, it seems there's a skill jump in pve combat around that point

I'm totally happy questing in the starting zones, completing town quests meant for level 16s still has me getting gainz

I did a fishing quest in brightwood and it sucked getting to the npc, next fishing quest is rated level 35 and gently caress that

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

waitlisted in the first war, but watching my friend stream it. totally chaotic, they lost the first two points immediately and looks like they'll hold the third and win

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

we lost the war! syndicate now has one territory to four each for the other factions. lol, lmao

filled my bags with iron and i'm kinda burned out. i agree with the three-point marketing; i'm stacking cash and have no use for it. the economy feels extremely underdeveloped