Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Go Astros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Chas McCormick sucks so much. Dude screams 4th outfielder.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Why are you not pitch hitting for Maldonado here?!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Thanks loving God for Jose Altuve.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Astros are gonna miss the postseason or at least miss the 2 seed and it's loving infuriating.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

lmfao Yordan Alvarez infield hit - I have officially seen it all.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

LETS
loving
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Some Numbers posted:

god that's embarrassing for the rays

why? it's loving awesome they should keep doing it.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Kelenic is a fuckin stud

lmfao

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Please pay Correa!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Blue Jays are gonna break the record for highest run differential to miss the postseason, right?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Tony Phillips posted:

2002 Red Sox missed out with a +194

Looking for higher than that.

Edit - ah ha ha ha. Check out the 1954 Yankees - +242. I don't know if pre division baseball is cheating or not.

Edit 2 - 1931 Yankees : +307, finished in 2nd. Some reddit thread guy says that's the highest.

As /u/JoJoMcDerp noted, the 2002 Red Sox appear to be the highest in Divisional Era play, at +194.

The 1987 Blue Jays, at +190, appear to be the highest in the old East-West divisional alignment.

Fair enough, but we're still talking about the "best" team to miss the playoffs in 20 years. That's still painful.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Hell yeah Giants keep winnin'!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Okay fine let Jose Siri start in the playoffs.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Holy poo poo this Seattle crowd is nuts :stare:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yankees fans reminding everyone why they are the worst in this thread.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Imagine a fan of the rotten cheating Astros calling anyone else is the worst. Just patriots fan level lack of self awareness around here from the Astros fans.

Yeah it should tell you how awful Yankees fans are being right now!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Some Numbers posted:

And then Toro did his thing

That Mariners trade is looking a lot worse than it did in the middle of August imo.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Red Sox are gonna lose and the Mariners still won’t make it. I’d laugh but I kinda feel bad.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Some Numbers posted:

I want to die

You and I both know this is the most Mariners way to end it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

At least mcmagic got probated for today, but I'd still rather the Mariners and Blue Jays be in the playoffs instead.