Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

But will this have tiddy ninja stealth sections? We need to be asking the real questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Fatal Frame: Bird Watching Edition

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Honestly as an LPer this was a mood

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I guess these ghosts want you to power-up your charge speed given how much they move around.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

What you don't like moving around a dark set of corridors at 0.25x speed?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm in awe of those sliding puzzle skills

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Some games are just a lot more fun to talk about than they are to actually play. See YIIK: A Postmodern RPG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

pedrovay2003 posted:

Oh, yeah? That wasn't a fun one to play? I had my eye on that one, not worth it?

God no. We had two LPs of it and both kind of devolved into the LPers picking apart its failures.