Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

She's a lawyer. It's what they're supposed to do. Often times the only defense you can present for an obviously guilty horrible disgusting defendant is a horrible disgusting argument. It's up to the jury to reject it (and they did!).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

sure okay posted:

i hope he gets pissed on in prison

But he would enjoy that tho?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

About 10ish years ago me and some friends attended this multi-act 90s R&B concert headlined by R. Kelly (I know Jon B. was one of them, drawing a blank what the others were at the moment). When it was time for R. Kelly's set, the host (a local radio DJ) came up to the mike looking a little nervous, told the crowd it was time for the headliner and what a treat we have for you and how dope this headlining act was for being able to come in on such short notice... K-Ci & Jojo!

The crowd made the most hilarious cacophony of simultaneous disappointment and people trying to be good sports, and while most of the audience stayed, there was this mass exodus of disgusted R&B fans filing out and the lines to the exits were still visible well into K-Ci & Jojo's show. Apparently R. Kelly had a history of just no-showing to concerts. Thank god he's in prison!