Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
they really just had a title match that ended in DQ by interference when nobody involved had any motivation or intention to interfere they just for some reason brawled into the ring and fell ontop of the pinfall in progress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

ricochet back in contention for the 24/7 title, what a push

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

why can there by a dq in a 24/7 title match which by definition involves absolutely everybody, forever

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

wwe cage match rules are so garbage and bless these men for puttin all the effort in to overcome all the bad to slap some meat

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

cant wait for the rematch next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

go away drew