Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
A friend of mine got an unsolicited PM last year from some angry redtext guy he didn't know and we decided it would be funny if I responded to the PM instead of him. Suffice to say the results were surprising!

What's a B&B? Did he call me a slur? I dunno, but I think I've found a new forums sport! Please send me your PMs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

syntaxfunction posted:

I only had one weirdo message me trying to get me to join their loving cult when I was having a mental breakdown.

I acknowledged I was struggling mentally and needed help and the fucker tried to tell me I was telepathic and to contact them for psychic lessons.

I laughed because I'm mentally ill but not that much.

your avatar is badass, "the bear who smoke weed while it post"

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

I believe the other guy but not you nooner, you have enemies

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

completely unprompted

lol