Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I will play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

That leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

im b-

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

You are forums Mafia Superstar Toalpaz
hi sal!!!!!!!!!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

I forgot I signed up for this

I forgot you signed up for this

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm so glad, I'm so glad our lemon tree finally grew.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I mean imagine. We could have made lemonade, key lemon pie, lemon meringue pie. I think it's the most valuable property that we had.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Has it been more than 10 seconds since I've checked op?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Oh snap, it's those lemon stealing whores!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

merk posted:

I'll play.

Easy peasy lemon squeeze.

##vote Merk

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

##vote GK

Don't scare him off

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm at the farm and phone posting until like this coming Monday. To be honest day 1 is bullshit so do what you will. Nothing immediately stands out as scummy to me this game after reading thru the past days posting.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote dadbeat dad

I will vote here even though voting someone to get them to post more is a time honoured tradition and good.

I will vote here because it is the second best case in the game behind dadbead dad's case. You know the second person casing is always the winner.

Merk is going to poo poo post for five million days and then claim survivor day 4 solving nothing and no one will vote him.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

When I said second best, It sounded like it made more sense in my head. I mean there are two cases in the game right now, dad on that person and pmom. And mine on Merk.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Gottem

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Dude literally harboured a serial killer to lylo last game as town.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I think your track record speaks for itself lately, I wouldn't lose any sleep knocking you off today town or scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

If you're just going to aggressively push town to a loss regardless of alignment while no one can drum up support to execute you, you might as well be a pointless d1 execution.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I wouldn't phrase it exactly like that, but when you have nothing to go on why not.

Not interested in lunching lurkers.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Shell you've seen me at my best, but I am a nasty spiteful dark mafia player. :choco:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Nep seems fine. Pmom contributions are good. Plastic probably town.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

What if we no execute and promise really hard to execute tomorrow.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Merk caught a 'lie' folks, he's really pushing it.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The only chance you have to kill Merk is today. Scum don't nk him anymore. Town don't lunch him. Huge distraction at best, massive liability in truth. I don't think he's that entertaining either.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

He's picking the laziest omgus in the world. Saying that he shitposts 5 billion days in a row, is that really worthy of executing someone over? Isn't it just content lurking so he doesn't have to have opinions on anything.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

Town definitely lunch him?

Nevah happens. And when it does it just doesn't take.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I wish there was a way to vote to execute someone at random. Votes piling up in GK is just such an obvious push for anyone today. (Town or scum).

##unvote

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

Is this post a slip? I think you just admitted that you know merk is town

##vote toal

Binus your ruined all the trust I had in you last game. I would have taken you to lylo .......

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Its really hard to type bbbcode on my phone but imagine I voted binus in anger right here

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

GK still not saying anything is a bad sign for D2 but if people are gonna resist a lurker lunch that hard idk I guess binus

##unvote
##vote binus

I'd do GK over binus

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

The night 0 action was obviously a joke/content game cause b- isn't doing anything with that info.

Trying to get people to elaborate more is role fishy.

b-minus1 posted:

Lmao get out of here
##unvote
##vote sandwolf would also vote hal

Lol huh

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'll tone it down, sorry.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote GK yolo

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Everything feels very spooky and funky... I'm scared.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

What if we no execute and promise really hard to execute tomorrow.

##unvote

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mae, I was around for the floating deadline and would have absolutely hammered GK. No one was around to put him at -1 or hammer him, so I was having a bit of fun.

Fueller is a very mysterious flip. Lol. Could mean a lot of things but it seems pointless to speculate without more results.

I'm not sure why the pmom votes piled up the way they did. It's hard to read into that with a no execution. Maybe sal and him could elaborate.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mae, I mean look at this unvote. 30 mins to deadline. Unvotes -5 on pmom and doesn't put GK to -3 or whatever, is t around to hammer GK.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

I didn't really want to vote Pmom (coincidently this is why I try not to "joke vote" because often times the joke is misconstrued). I really didn't want to vote for GK either but I would've jsut to get info.

U were right up against deadline and around to unvote pmom, but didn't vote GK to get info

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Shellception posted:

What. So Sand suicided and the night killer went to steal some lemons or something? And how the hell does that imply there's no 3ps around?

Not lunching here benefits scum more than town. Lunch wrong and we lose one townie. Don't lunch and we get no info at all and a guy who's been mostly absent keeps on being mostly absent.

I also agree with dead Sand in that Binus has contributed less than nothing D1. He is not the exception. But those two last quotes are D2, and I feel that's kind of a mess. Like, not making sense at all.

##vote Binus

Honestly, seeing D1 I can buy that we got a mostly lurking scumteam. There is a definite lack of readings, ones rhat aren't based on "they didn't post". And also a lot of lurking townies.

I mean the fueller caught on fire. I don't think it was suicide but something fucky happened. I dont think b- is wrong to look at the go votes last night. I don't think contributing 'nothing' start of day 2 with 3 other mod warned lurkers is a crime either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

I admit that I hosed up, but it's not like my vote would've been the difference maker.

Yeah we needed 1 vote to hammer ##vote sal

I can stand town making mistakes but this all feels like trying to get yourself out of a sticky spot and not town mindset.