Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'll play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

George Kansas posted:

ecco give me something really stupid. like a super secret double reverse miller

turn your monitor on

Did I do this joke right?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
What’s up

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
imagine reading the entire op

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

gently caress yeah Sal, that’s all fantastic news! Glad the little one is well. I’m in a horrific liminal place while I wait for results of Bar exam. Good to see ya back though my guy.

The good news is that odds say you probably passed!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Unreal

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

SalTheBard posted:

Can I call an emergency meeting now so we can get the imposter Plas out of here?

My 5yo plays Imposters in Fortnite and he stands by the emergency discussion button waiting for the cooldown every round.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I have no scum pings from merk so far. Still investigating.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

George Kansas posted:

I prayed to God and He told me that this is pmom's scumgame ##vote pmom

At what point does someone make a bad case to force us out of bad jokes phase

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’m actively contributing

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Insandenza posted:

Talk to us about lemons, leather and pelts

Ecco would throw a mean party

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I feel pretty good about this merk player but don’t have good reads on anyone else yet

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Before this post, Ecco had one more post than me.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
But now I have one more post than Ecco.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I was just using the SA forum post count metric. I have no idea how many posts I have today, but now I have one more.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

When I said second best, It sounded like it made more sense in my head. I mean there are two cases in the game right now, dad on that person and pmom. And mine on Merk.

You have a case on me?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

merk posted:

I'll play.

Toalpaz posted:

Easy peasy lemon squeeze.

##vote Merk

Is this the case?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

Merk is going to poo poo post for five million days and then claim survivor day 4 solving nothing and no one will vote him.

I have literally never done this.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Toal

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

t a s t e posted:

I’m genuinely trying to engage more early this time but my role pm is filled with bill cosby apologia and I have a hard time getting my head straight

Are you a lemon pudding pop vendor

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

Dude literally harboured a serial killer to lylo last game as town.

I bolded the lie in your post. I have never poo poo posted for days on end.

What is this case? This can’t be a real thing. I’m not moving this vote.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

t a s t e posted:

Merk is our mafia NVP by default

Nausea and vomiting of pregnancy is no joke

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

t a s t e posted:

Was that when she thought the baby would look like you :twisted:

Lol

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
It’s one thing to make a d1 case that is thin, something to drive the game forward. It is a whole different thing to outright lie or use a RNG alignment roll from another game to paint someone as scummy.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

I think your track record speaks for itself lately, I wouldn't lose any sleep knocking you off today town or scum.

What a great case

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’d like to eliminate the player who lied in justifying why I should go and then said who cares what alignment I am because I suck at mafia lately. That seems like a good player to remove from the game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

The only chance you have to kill Merk is today. Scum don't nk him anymore. Town don't lunch him. Huge distraction at best, massive liability in truth. I don't think he's that entertaining either.

In full disclosure, I requested a replacement because you are being an rear end in a top hat. If you’d like to actually play the game instead of whatever this is, please let me know. If not, I’m happy to go do something else.

I feel bad because I look forward to Ecco games more than any others. Instead, I showed up here to you personally attacking me all day. It’s not that I can’t take it; it’s just not fun.

I have no real reads on anyone at this point.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
At least when Jam poo poo on me, he did it privately and it made me laugh. What you’re doing here makes me feel kind of gross.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

PlasticAutomaton posted:

..Yeah, I have the occasional urge to strangle Merk when we play sometimes, but Toalpaz took that way too far this game. I kinda want to vote them on general principle here.

Your anger, hatred, or whatever label is appropriate to me I took to heart in our last game. Outside of the last day (when I thought you were scum with b-), I basically ignored you, likely to my win condition’s detriment. I felt bad that I upset you for casing you in previous games. I still feel bad.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ultimately, I’m here to play a game and become better at playing to whatever my win condition is at whatever cost. When it gets really real and people get honest vitriol, I’m out. I don’t need that at where I’m at in life. I don’t have enough time to spend doing something not fun or productive.

So, if people want me gone, I’ll be gone. I can do that without you voting me out over no case.

And yes, I’ve fake melted down as scum at least ten times over the years. It’s a good tool to have in the arsenal. This isn’t that.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

I'll tone it down, sorry.

Thanks.

I’ll have no vote today. I’ll revisit if I’m alive tomorrow.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Good morning. I’ll catch up here today.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I caught a mama bear last night and added her to the pile in town. My flavor says someone will definitely be able to use this thing so there you go.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I agree that the Sal lingering joke vote looks possibly the worst. Zero culpability type of vote.

Good place to start. ##vote Sal

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

b-minus1 posted:

Scum making sure we lunch someone.

>Hey guys I won’t be around for deadline

>is around for deadline

##vote humalong

This is a good case!

##vote humalong

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##UNVOTE;

##vote humalong

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

SalTheBard posted:

I unvoted at the end because I thought we had a floating deadline. My vote was 100% a joke. When I unvoted I went back to start perusing the thread again and then deadline happened with a no cuddle and I was thrown off.

This doesn't feel truthful. ##unvote; ##vote Sal

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Does anyone need me to catch more bears and poo poo? I don’t even know what it does. Send me a coded cool bear message if needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

SalTheBard posted:

Also I don't like being pressured into voting for someone that I don't want to vote for and I didn't want to vote for GK (mostly because if GK does flip town we have no real information).

Who is scum and why