Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shellception posted:

Aw, come on people, a game which has both a Pinterest Mom and a Deadbeat Dad has to be at least interesting to see. Familial issues!

Yeah this game is loaded with quality folks, you won’t want to miss it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I only sign up to see what ways ecco can alter my name in the player list.

Ecco if it fills up and you get more than needed make me a replacement otherwise I am here for you as always. I will be in Guam in a super weird timezone for a week but at this rate this should only be for the very start of the game anyway

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I’ll play. All of the links in the OP are dead, btw.

I am afraid it may be you who is dead, the links work fine!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shellception posted:

It says this when I try to access the wiki: the connection is not private and attackers may be trying to steal my data :tinfoil::tinfoil:

##vote Hal he is trying to lull us into coming to bad places :tinfoil:

(certs on the wiki have been doing weird poo poo for a while, not sure why)

Dangerous is not dead!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk you aren't supposed to let 5yos play fortnite smh

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Let’s do ##vote Hal

I already had my eye on you before this highly questionable vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I can never decide if D1 setup spec or D4 night action analysis is a worse use of time

I mean they are both fun don't get me wrong

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

t a s t e posted:

When you’re on the inside you start seeing life differently

Missed you buddy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

I’m actively contributing

Talk to us about lemons, leather and pelts

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

I'm at the farm and phone posting until like this coming Monday. To be honest day 1 is bullshit so do what you will. Nothing immediately stands out as scummy to me this game after reading thru the past days posting.

At this point I have come to expect you to have solved the game already but I guess if you gotta farm, you gotta farm

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Shellception

My case is that I think this may be a good vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will be honest, I expected a lot of people to hop on that one right away, kinda feeling let down here

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Voting for one of the only people putting forth effort in scumhunting so far??

Hal a lil sus!

I was waiting for this post... so thanks for not making me wait too long

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

But it was like, their opinion dude!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

##unvote

##vote Pmom for that gigantic loving picture

What would you have them do? It’s the world tallest hedge, obviously not going to be contained in a tiny picture

Smh, Sal is just not the brightest bulb

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lemon Part 6

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oooh that page snipe makes that esoteric joke even more inscrutable

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

I was going to have a party with the lemons but old men keep showing up instead of my friends.

This was like the subtle third layer of my joke so I’m glad to see you say this

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

? i don't believe this is a real opinion

I agree with this!

But I also felt this way about your snipe at DBD a few pages ago

Shell-pMom-DBD scumteam I am guessing

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

The merk entertainment factor has been off the charts for a month now there is no way I’d vote him out D1

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I have returned to look at who has made the greatest case and bless it with my vote.

Instead everyone has decided to vote less.

I still have shellspicion, but it does feel criminal to vote out the person playing the most.

Don't want to vote GK, don't want to vote merk, ok with almost anyone else at this point.

I guess my scummiest feels are pmom, sal and bee outside of shell

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

We could all agree to roll 15 on a random number site and then vote for whatever number shows up.

mafia distilled down to its core essence

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Nep-Nep posted:

I have not been a fan of Hal's play but I don't really have a case. I'll be in and out at least.

Oh well I am always looking for more fans, what could I do to appeal to you more?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amazing how it all pretty much worked out for LaVar

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

GK still not saying anything is a bad sign for D2 but if people are gonna resist a lurker lunch that hard idk I guess binus

##unvote
##vote binus

Yeah I get where you are coming from but I always hope people will actually come back especially if they don’t play much

Anyhow
##unvote
##vote binus

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Lmao get out of here
##unvote
##vote sandwolf would also vote hal

Lmao come on man

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##unvote seems voting isn’t cool any more

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Those gk votes coming out of nowhere near eod are pretty scummy, almost as if scum were trying to secure a d1 lunch

Hmmm had I not spaced out I probably would have voted GK at the end of the day too just to try and make something happen. Also it’s hard to say they came out of nowhere since GK was a lively topic for quite some time

Is there some particular votes that stand out to you?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

I didn't really want to vote Pmom (coincidently this is why I try not to "joke vote" because often times the joke is misconstrued). I really didn't want to vote for GK either but I would've jsut to get info.

It does not seem there was anyone you wanted to vote at all yesterday then

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

This is a good case!

##vote humalong

ehhhh that seems like a mediocre case at best. The only slightly damning thing is the Pmom vote was kinda unexplained. If the goal was to get someone killed as bee is saying then why would humalong first vote Pmom instead of GK who was (granted only by one vote) closer to being executed and seemed to have more momentum and would be easier to justify?

And getting on someone for actually showing up around deadline (it was still an hour before, not like the last second and scumbros were getting on him to show up) to make sure they were voting in a useful way is dumb.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

t a s t e posted:

I don’t really agree with the Sal stuff

The stuff about Sal being bad, or with anything Sal himself is saying lol

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I mean, first off Taste actually engaging with the first 3 or so days of the game is pretty much never actually happening. The second more pertinent thing is him going "oh yeah I copped this guy as scum but I'm not going to report it for two more days." That's not the kind of thing I'd take as a serious report.

How is any of that pertinent?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

If it had been me instead of Toal, watching deadline approach and I said a line like that, all "how about we just not execute and promise to try really hard tomorrow!" would you read that as serious? Or deeply sarcastic, to mock the town I'm frustrated with?

And there is something Sal could say. Who all else he thinks is scum.

Yeah, Sal's Toal case was pretty bad, and his only other read was... Plastic I think, and it was not even really a read. Plus yesterday he also had no reads whatosever (which he did admit today) and the longer it goes on the worse it looks. Definitely has the stink of scum not being able to come up with anything convincing to say as time goes on.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Who is scum?

Can anyone truly answer this? My feel is sal, bee, shell I think at the moment but I will be lucky if at least one of those is correct

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Who is scum?

Also lol have you been F5ing madly waiting until I posted again so you could spring this trap?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

drat, u that shook?

Yeah

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Oh yeah sorry, my read on Hal is town based on what I got back.

You’re gonna have to give me a little bit here buddy, the flavor in my PM is not really something that comes across as definitively town IMO

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

The cartoon from DBD is enough to make me not have interest in voting him today

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah Sal seems likely scum but I would really like him to say what made him think I’m town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

I FEEL like your role is town, at worst 3p. Again without having a definitive "This is what Hal is" I can't draw a proper conclusion.

Yeah I was looking for some indication that you actually know my flavor, not this hedging.

I guess it doesn’t even matter at this point