Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

They're not playable in-game, but would an Ishgardian elezen be okay? I'm free any of those times mentioned, fwiw, and I've got a few ideas I'm gonna mull over for a day or so before submitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Dr Pepper posted:

Heck I said in the OP that most of the Wildwood around Eorzea at this timelime are decended from Ishgardians

whoops! I can't read, I guess. Thanks, though!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Elezen Thaumaturge, Leonceault Portelaine, "The Dragonblooded" (Drow Sorcerer)

(sheet)

Leonceault Portelaine - please, call him "Leon" - is the third son of a minor Ishgardian noble house. A prodigious mage from an early age, he claims his abilities stem from an ancestor from centuries ago - Ysayle Dangoulain, Lady Iceheart herself! Is any of that really true? No one can say for sure, but Leon's taken to calling himself "The Dragonblooded" all the same.

Denied any significant inheritance due to his birth and Ishgard's rather diminished status in general, he's been spending his time in and around Idyllshire, performing odd jobs when things are going well, running confidence schemes when they aren't and, occasionally, putting himself at risk in a real adventure.