Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Posting my interest! I'm in Pacific Time, and the best day for me would be either Wednesday or Saturday.

It's funny, I was just telling people how much I miss 4e and what a shame it's so hard to find games for it these days. And also, I just resubscribed to FFXIV a few hours ago.

Otherkinsey Scale fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Sep 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

M'napha Reach, Mi'qote Warrior (Thri-Kreen Barbarian)

Character Sheet

200 years ago, the M Tribe was utterly shattered. The Garleans assaulted them from Castrum Oriens, and then the Calamity closed in. The survivors - among them, many orphaned children - took shelter in Rhalgar's Reach. To this day, mi'qote foundlings still take the name of Reach.

In the old days, M'napha might have been a hunter for her tribe. But there is no tribe now, no wider network of kin. So she became a gladiator, a hired axe, a mercenary restlessly wandering the breadth of the Calamity-ravaged Gyr Abania. Spilling blood on the boiling sands by day, resting in haybales by night. Now, she makes her way to Revenant's Toll, drawn by rumours of fortune and action - and, perhaps, the echo of better times.

Otherkinsey Scale fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Oct 4, 2021