Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Oh... I'm interested, but off the top of my head I do not think I have everything I'd want to roll up a 4E character... time to ask the 4E thread I guess? In particular I do not have the character builder, which. I am led to believe is not something that can be bought, anymore.

Should add, I'm in Mountain/MST but currently I cannot play on Wednesdays since I close.

AweStriker fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Sep 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Rahnil'a Kemez, Razorclaw Miqo'te Assault Swordmage Red Mage

(sheet)

Vylbrand had not been safe or comfortable for many years. Many treasures of La Noscea and O'Ghomoro, and lost Nym alike had slipped away beneath the waves, with more being lost by the day. The moment when sea swallowed all, as the Maelstrom long said, was looming.

Some chose to risk life and limb diving for what could be found, and Rahnil'a was one such person - not especially hardy, but well-honed enough to recover much, including old treatises on the aetherial arts (alchemically waterproofed thanks to the foresight of the old Arcanists' Guild, he supposed). Carefully dividing his life between the dives, the hunt, and studying his burgeoning magical talent eventually awakened a desire to see and do something more. One day, the people left around him saw the man simply swim away, hoping to see the mainland, with nothing but a sword, his wits, and the clothes on his back.

Only registered members can see post attachments!