Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lightrook
Nov 7, 2016

Pin 188

This looks neat! I play FFXIV and I've always wanted to try 4e, so I'll try to see if I'm able to put together a character sheet and a backstory for my Highgal Fighter first before I commit to anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightrook
Nov 7, 2016

Pin 188

Sam Lightrook, Highlander Warrior

"So, is it rook like the bird, the tower, or the chess piece?"

"Yes."

Sam was never a fan of crowds or confrontation, and the adventuring life offered the welcome promise that both of those could be answered with weapons and not words. A highlander with blood ties to the Far East, born in Thanalan and residing in Idyllshire, Sam's heritage left her an odd duck with strong yet unorthodox opinions on Buckler Stew, so the adventuring community's promise of unconditional camaraderie among relative strangers held an undeniable appeal. As it turned out her childhood spent flipping logs for interesting bugs prepared her well for a life of flipping rubble for interesting junk, of which Idyllshire had an abundance, owing to not only their historically significant location but also to the local goblins' generous definition of "interesting," and the occasional interruption by local bandits, beasts, or other unwelcome baddies still a break from the monotony. At any rate, she arrived at Revenant's Toll on a routine assignment to guard a caravan and clear the road, although her arrival would be anything but.

Orokos sheet

I'm on Pacific time myself, and for now my schedule's pretty open, so most times should be fine.

lightrook fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Sep 30, 2021