Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

This sounds great, I haven't played 4E in so many years. Are all the classes and feats released over the years kosher? I'll have to look over everything to know what I'll build, but I figure triple-checking doesn't hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Right now I'm looking at a Xaela/Au Ra (Drow) Storm Sorcerer so we have at least one striker, but I'm fighting something fierce with the house rules in the character builder.

I'm pretty free all of the proposed days, and in PST, Wednesday would be my preference for times.

As far as an Echo, here's my proposed one: can see the web of fate weaving between people, showing who they are connected to, and in conflict with (but not the specifics of those connections).

edit: Here's the character!
Chakha, Au Ra (Kapac Dragonborn) Black Mage (Dual Dagger Sorceror)

https://orokos.com/dnd4e/sheets/8438

Adapting to the 8th Astral Era has meant choosing pragmatism over tradition, and Chakha embodies this completely. A wandering confidence-woman, she does what she must to survive, and having few roots or family, her path has taken her far and wide to find work, find food, or simply to find a mark to take advantage of. Not being above a bit of petty crime, Chakha wavers between the easy (and lazy) life of coasting on her previous good fortunes, and an intense wellspring of aggressive ambition. Few know of her talents as a Black Mage - those who have witnessed her in violent altercations and survived are primarily her allies, and they have little reason to spread rumors about Chakha.

Chakha finds herself in Revenant's Toll after a particularly complicated scam found her in possession of a chocobo herd and nobody else to contradict her claim to it, which she promptly liquidated for whatever she could get on short notice. The departure of her longtime professional and romantic partner, Baidu, during her last heist has left her at a crossroads, and she is unsure of how to proceed with her life, and whether she should even consider her recent fortunes good or bad. She figures that the world will send her a message sooner or later, but something has to change, and soon.

Infinite Karma fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Oct 2, 2021