Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Jalen Hurts seems like he could be ok, except that the rest of the Eagles run game is trash so he's trying to do it all on his own. Dude's gonna get lit up and break some bones one of these days!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

mcmagic posted:

The Peyton and Eli thing was a better idea than I thought it would be even though I hate both of them.

It's fun but I had to switch when they brought Nick Saban on. gently caress that guy imvho

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
News: The Bears have purchased land in the Arlington Heights suburb on which they are thinking about building a new stadium

Views: The city is talking about how bad they want them to stay but lol if you put any faith in Lori loving Lightfoot's ability to get that done. At least this way I might be able to afford a ticket to a game AND I can hit up Mitsuwa while I'm up there. Alternatively we (Americans) should just nationalize the NFL. It's already got National right there in the drat name!!!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Thank loving christ

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Play posted:

would you applaud someone for taking all the steroids in the world and putting in a bunch of fake piss tests?

Yes. Obviously this is NFL chat but did you watch those 90s home run races?? Awesome stuff, more of it please

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

LargeHadron posted:

I think I took a solid minute to figure out "HST" was "HOU."

I had to google it cause I was so confused

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

AndrewP posted:

This is cool. Blue = Teddy Bridgewater vs Lamar Jackson.

Grrr I live just inside the Blue but my channels come from the Red cause of how the streaming works. This sucks!!!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
The Ravens are 2-1 and beat the reigning AFC champs a couple weeks ago :thunk:

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Come the gently caress on.

Seriously what the hell is goin on

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Ravens lead RB is inactive. Not the one you're thinking of, he's on IR. Or his back up. Or that guy's back up. Ty'son Williams, the elevated practice squader who has been the lead back since week 1.

Broncos looking like a good bet.

Nah we've got that Le'Veon Bell, he's gonna rush for 200 yards

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Kawalimus posted:

What total idiocy. Ty'Son Williams is a good pass blocker and we're facing the god drat BRONCOS. Harbaugh is such an idiot.

Ok I've only been following this thread for a few weeks, but I already know that if you're this mad about it then the Ravens are gonna win by a couple TDs. :woop:

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

camoseven posted:

Ok I've only been following this thread for a few weeks, but I already know that if you're this mad about it then the Ravens are gonna win by a couple TDs. :woop:

:woop:

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Nick Jr. Face posted:

He looks so defeated

An 0-4 record will do that to a guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Can someone please get Derek Carr a smaller helmet??