Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
Well there was this really old man and he caught a giant fish. The fish was so big it pulled his whole boat back and forth and back and forth. It pulled his boat all the way across the ocean

Then he had to row his boat. And he rowed and rowed and rowed and rowed. And then rowed and rowed more. He rowed his boat all the way across the big ocean and all the way home, and after all that rowing he was tired and took a big nap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm the world's most dangerous predator, Bella. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that … As if you could outrun me … As if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

I'm the world's most dangerous predator, Bella. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that … As if you could outrun me … As if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill.

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This lady was so mad at a stain on her pants that she did a cuss about it and was like get out of here you spot but with a cuss in it and then she died about it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

There's this game every year that everyone plays so you can find out who is going to become killed by the people in the town, and this girl won the game, so they threw rocks at her until she died. The end.

deep dish peat moss

It was good and bad at once. People were smart and people were dumb. Some people thought things were true and other people thought things were not true. It was happy and sad at the same time.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

The Barrel of Juice

Fortunado was a guy who was rude to me all the time. Then I decided I would get him back.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

Doctor Dogballs posted:

The Barrel of Juice

Fortunado was a guy who was rude to me all the time. Then I decided I would get him back.

FutonForensic

Ba-dump! Ba-dump!
What's that? Who's there?
Ba-dump! Ba-dump!
A noise! But where?
Oh! A heart under the floorboards -- heaven's above!
A heart is an organ. You can use it to love!

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

Ba-dump! Ba-dump!
What's that? Who's there?
Ba-dump! Ba-dump!
A noise! But where?
Oh! A heart under the floorboards -- heaven's above!
A heart is an organ. You can use it to love!

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

JAWS the Shark is big. Our boat is small. Our boat needs to be bigger than JAWS.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Cathulu was super scary
And so were all the other things that happened.
Its hard to explain why, you just would have to have been there, okay.

hot cocoa on the couch

teacher, i wanna hear a story about the guy on the long trip. he saw a bunch of cities and got hurt a bunch and almost died. all his friends died though, but they were dumb.

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Android Blues

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

teacher, i wanna hear a story about the guy on the long trip. he saw a bunch of cities and got hurt a bunch and almost died. all his friends died though, but they were dumb.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Then Virgil said you better look because this is what happens when you lie to your parents. And then there were people who were really sick and just burning up and they were mad at each other and started yelling! I was listening to their bad words and Virgil said "Hey! You better not listen to their bad words!" and I said I was sorry.

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

hot cocoa on the couch

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Then Virgil said you better look because this is what happens when you lie to your parents. And then there were people who were really sick and just burning up and they were mad at each other and started yelling! I was listening to their bad words and Virgil said "Hey! You better not listen to their bad words!" and I said I was sorry.

lol

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

nut

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
The bad guy got the big spider to eat the light trees but after she was done the bad guy said "Uh oh!" because now she wasn't just a big spider. Now she was TOO big!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Alright yeah so there was this really pretty lady named Helen, like reeeeealllly pretty, like Pamela Anderson AND Britney Spears AND baby spice AND ralph’s mom all rolled into one, and some guy from France came and gave her an apple and they moved away to this other city on the other side of the sea. But turns out Helen was already married to a king and he wanted her back so he started a whole war about it and they went and started a siege of the castle where the French guy and Helen had gone to hide out and anyway all that actually happens before the story starts, but there’s a lot of really awesome fighting and some guy gets shot in the foot with an arrow and then they build this huge horse and hide inside it’s pretty cool. You want some lemonade? My mom said we could have some after we played outside for a little while.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

frump truck

hello... again!

This man is rich. He is also sad. He drives his car past a billboard (big advertisement)

frump truck

hello... again!

A man is sad because he can't kiss his maid. Then he kisses his maid. Then they ride on a sled! It goes badly.

Android Blues

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Alright yeah so there was this really pretty lady named Helen, like reeeeealllly pretty, like Pamela Anderson AND Britney Spears AND baby spice AND ralph’s mom all rolled into one, and some guy from France came and gave her an apple and they moved away to this other city on the other side of the sea. But turns out Helen was already married to a king and he wanted her back so he started a whole war about it and they went and started a siege of the castle where the French guy and Helen had gone to hide out and anyway all that actually happens before the story starts, but there’s a lot of really awesome fighting and some guy gets shot in the foot with an arrow and then they build this huge horse and hide inside it’s pretty cool. You want some lemonade? My mom said we could have some after we played outside for a little while.

frump truck posted:

This man is rich. He is also sad. He drives his car past a billboard (big advertisement)

Farecoal

There he go

beer pal posted:

one day greg woke up and he was a really big bug!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
It's raining really hard and there's a boy named George who chases his paper boat into a storm drain but then there's a clown and I don't like clowns so I stopped writing.

The Voice of Labor

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is John Galt?" This is John Galt speaking. I'm
the man who's taken away your victims and thus destroyed your world. You've heard it
said that this is an age of moral crisis and that Man's sins are destroying the world. But
your chief virtue has been sacrifice, and you've demanded more sacrifices at every
disaster. You've sacrificed justice to mercy and happiness to duty. So why should you be
afraid of the world around you?

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

once upon a time I went to the zoo. I saw an elafint. The monkey was funny he threw poo at daddy for making funny faces! It was funny. The End.

sig by owlhawk911

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The Voice of Labor posted:

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is John Galt?" This is John Galt speaking. I'm
the man who's taken away your victims and thus destroyed your world. You've heard it
said that this is an age of moral crisis and that Man's sins are destroying the world. But
your chief virtue has been sacrifice, and you've demanded more sacrifices at every
disaster. You've sacrificed justice to mercy and happiness to duty. So why should you be
afraid of the world around you?

frump truck

hello... again!

helping people is BAD and you shouldn't do it AT ALL because I'm a GRUMP

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

The Bird

It was midnight, I was reading.
Book so boring, got me snoring.
Then I woke up, heard some tapping -
But nobody was at the door.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Heather Papps

hello friend

there was a man who had a hard life so he went into the woods to live by a pond.

"this is nice, and simple" he said to himself, as his mother brought him pies. "why don't more people try and live without much things, like me, a smart man"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

nut posted:

how to send a mockingbird to my uncle's farm out of state

:five:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
this guy is a soldier and he gets on a boat. the boat sails around and he has lots of adventure. he goes to an island and fights this guy with one eye. then he has to get tied up so he doesn't go off with some girls. that's silly because who wants to go off with some girls when he can have adventures and fight? a long time goes by and then he gets home and gets his bow and arrow and kills some guys who want to marry his wife. the end

pixaal

a man with a red hat went to the castle. The castle had fire and lava. A big green guy was there with a girl in pink. The red hat man saved the pink girl and they lived happy ever after.

Heather Papps

hello friend

there's a boy and a witch hurts him without actually hurting him so he can see the future and he realizes he's going to end up being 'sponsible for like a bajillion deaths but he thinks it's better than the other way things can be. he goes to a dry place, and thinks "man, my old home had lots of water."

his dad gets killed so him and his mom run away and become wild. the boy rides a dragon worm and poops in his clothes, but it's okay, because the clothes are meant for poop and pee. he fights with a knife and an old lady becomes his wife but there is a cute girl he likes more.

a big storm comes and he rides the worm into the city and fights the man who is 'sponsible for his dad getting killed by stabbing his nephew and his little sister is an old lady in a kids body and she kills the bad van danger man. the boy is now the king of the whole universe, and now he has TWO wives and neither are the girl he likes.

the end.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

frump truck

hello... again!

oh no! a monster! but then here's this one guy

Jaguars!

Ignatius remembered a border collie that he used to have. Then he did something very rude indeed.

pixaal

Soylent Green is people

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Two boys were friends and climbed a tree. One of the boys jumped up and down and made the other boy fall down and get hurt. The boy who jumped up and down was sad about it and cried a lot. He was sad and cried about it even more. He talked a lot about being sad. He was no fun to be around.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

There was a man and he has a son and there's on this road doing a lot of walking because some scary stuff happened. The man is sad and so is the boy. The whole thing is sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Crash Bandicoot would do anything for his friends, so when the pig pollution guy from Captain Planet capture them all, Crash knew he there was only one way to fight back. Crash would have to learn the Sonic Spin Dash and how to throw exploding cards like Gambit.