Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Tom Davies and Dominic Calvert Lewin. So hot right now.

And I'm sure Neymar could fill a whole thread by himself. (Click to enlarge.)

And Mauro!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

This might be more of a photographer fiasco than a fashion one, but I don't know why Pulisic has a ribbon around his neck. Or why he's doing crunches in his jeans.

Bogan Krkic posted:

lmao I'd completely forgotten about the donkey (brek shea is also a donkey haha)

Brek Shea is what?!?!

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Bogan Krkic posted:

now we just need the landon donovan drinking from a water fountain pic to complete the weird usmnt pic trifecta

Oh man. I didn't realize that was from a teamwide shoot.

And have some more Landon.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

He looks normal, which is why he’s Fashion Jr. and not Fashion.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

I miss bootcut jeans.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

He looks like a fun dude to party with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Bogan Krkic posted:

lad needs to cuff his pants instead of trying to stretch them weirdly over the top of his nikes

I think he made his jeans look more like mid 00s bootcut jeans and this look is therefore cool and good.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Feb 14, 2022