Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glue is a feature, not a bug
Pillbug
Good froggo. We have a swamp in the back yard that is a source of joy every spring when the Spring Peepers and other frogs come out to sing. Our yard is host to a small army of toads as well every summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
It looks great, makes me want to go 3D print some Battletech minis to paint.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Icon Of Sin posted:

Go for it! I heard fun things about Alpha Strike, but havenít gotten a chance to play it yet. A friend has it, and Iím going to see him next week.

My latest hobby obsession is RC cars, but specifically one RC car because.....Audi

I 3D printed some mud guards for it and better, stiffer body mounts.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

not caring here posted:

Okay, where do I go to find out more

The Kit is a Tamiya TT02 with the Audi Quattro bodyshell.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
I still play BattleTech occasionally and have all the STLs to 3D print what I need to play.