Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
I officially passed 65 pounds lost and weigh 250 for the first time in 10 years.

If I can keep it up (and I have every reason to think I can), Iíll enter weight territory I havenít been in since college, some 15ish years ago.

220 is my high school weight so thereís that to look forward to as well. A ďhealthyĒ weight for someone my age and height is about 190ish (and thatís my end goal. Finally feels within reach and :feelsgood:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Thwomp posted:

I officially passed 65 pounds lost and weigh 250 for the first time in 10 years.

If I can keep it up (and I have every reason to think I can), Iíll enter weight territory I havenít been in since college, some 15ish years ago.

220 is my high school weight so thereís that to look forward to as well. A ďhealthyĒ weight for someone my age and height is about 190ish (and thatís my end goal. Finally feels within reach and :feelsgood:)

Update: Iíve just passed 75 pounds lost and am sitting at 240 lbs.

itís loving bizarre and exhilarating as Iíve got a lot of complicated feelings toward my weight.

I can see my belly finally receding beyond just in proportion to my overall weight loss. Thatís a recent development. Still pudgy around the middle but Iím closing in on dad bod instead of beer gut.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Thwomp posted:

Update: Iíve just passed 75 pounds lost and am sitting at 240 lbs.

itís loving bizarre and exhilarating as Iíve got a lot of complicated feelings toward my weight.

I can see my belly finally receding beyond just in proportion to my overall weight loss. Thatís a recent development. Still pudgy around the middle but Iím closing in on dad bod instead of beer gut.

Another update: crossed 90 pounds lost. I havenít been this weight since high school some 20ish years ago.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
I crossed the 100 pounds lost milestone this weekend! 315 to 215 over the last year and a half.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Iím nearing the end of my weight loss journey and today I fit into size 34 slim Leviís!

At my biggest I was in size 44 relaxed fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Star Trek Lower Decks is back for a new season!