Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

We strike on Monday if an agreement isn’t reached. I wish we would do it today because I really don’t want to decorate this loving room right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Lame

How!
Oct 29, 2009

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

I wonder if the vote will go like the UAW for John Deere

From what I’ve seen not a single person on my social media or current crew is happy with the deal. I guess we’ll see when we vote to ratify it in a couple of weeks.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Golden Bee posted:

Anything new this week?

I haven’t heard anything from my local since our townhall that went real south real quick. That was like last Tuesday I think.

The whole Halyna Hutchins tragedy is just another reason for us to stick it out against the producers, but we are still waiting to vote to ratify that deal.