Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

do you think any chuds know the difference between what the cia and fbi's jurisdiction are? or is it just another TLA to them? like hannity is fbi... doing what? or hannity is cia... doing what? also the implication that if hannity is fbi working at fox news.. do they understand what that implies? or is it just TLAs to them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

It all comes down to DEEP STATE and SWAMP.

Seriously, all of those comments talking about how Fox News is controlled opposition, Hannity is a CIA plant. Many of them say they were all-in with Fox News until November 2020, the moment when they called the election for Biden, at which point they became ENEMY!

And I guess now they get all their “news” from OANN and Newsmax, or from Steve Bannon’s podcast or whatever.

It just boggles the mind :psyboom:

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
It's almost like their brains are broken.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Hannity being Michael Cohens secret third client besides TRUMP still makes me legit lol the reveal was so good.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Wait until chuds learn about the NSA

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Eric Trump stole money from kids with cancer.

And that is the only noteworthy thing he has done in his entire life. (Apart from holding a shovel wrong in a photo once.)

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

BrigadierSensible posted:

Eric Trump stole money from kids with cancer.

And that is the only noteworthy thing he has done in his entire life. (Apart from holding a shovel wrong in a photo once.)

lol what a pic

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Xlorp posted:

She was exposed to and infested with Trumip's sexual nematodes.
OTOH she did acquiesce to his mating display

Mods change my name to Sexual Nematode tia

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

:byodood: He's so great and works so very hard for our cause, it really is almost a shame we're going to have to throw him into the gay-mulching machine the second we gain power. But it's God's will.

Stoatbringer fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Dec 26, 2022

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Something else that photo reminds me of is:

He never dragged Tiffany into the family business. DonJr, Ivanka and Eric are all soiled by being minions of Trump Inc. and never really got out. (Ivanka was a model and then a handbag designer and then married into a different generational wealth family. But even still Daddy and his company still had it's claws in her.)

I won't claim that Tiffany is a "self made" person. No. But she is at least another type of useless rich person who has never had to work an honest job in their life.

As to why her small handed father never invited her into the fold? My non-psychology degree having arse reckons it's a combination of:

1)Eww, a girl. How can she possibly know business? I don't even want to gently caress her like I do the other one.
and
2)She is the spawn of my 2nd marriage, therefore not as good as the spawn of my 1st. Coz first is better than second. I am clever businessman.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
The less I see and know of a Trump the better I think of them. Therefore, Tiffany best Trump.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
IIRC Tiffany was raised by her mother as part of the divorce agreement.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Automatic Slim posted:

A physical letter, not an email? Impressive.

Did this letter come with a picture of a smiling family in festive holiday sweaters or just the manifesto?

Yup. Physical letter. Complete with graphs, a couple near memes, photographs of them (no family, luckily they had no kids). Apparently their friends have abandoned them but they meet up with the "local truth seekers" weekly. They have a boat and I think they spend most of their time hiding on it taking photos of chemtrails.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

marshalljim posted:

It's almost like their brains are broken.

Corrected that for you.

E: I also hate MAGA because red is my favorite color and I have tons of red shirts - I will not stop wearing any of them even if it makes me look like a douch nozzle for wearing my favorite color.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Dec 26, 2022

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I cannot stop thinking about how stupid so many people in the US are. It blows my mind every time I am reminded that many people voted for a failed businessman with a tv show based on his business prowess because of racial animus and the belief that the country should be run like a business....wtf!

The country is not a business...I mean when they run it like a business and only seek profits those profits only end up going to rich people. A country should be run like a country in using its wealth to provide services to its citizens, provide security, and ensure that the economy and trade can continue. We are not employees...we are citizens.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Roblo posted:

Yup. Physical letter. Complete with graphs, a couple near memes, photographs of them (no family, luckily they had no kids). Apparently their friends have abandoned them but they meet up with the "local truth seekers" weekly. They have a boat and I think they spend most of their time hiding on it taking photos of chemtrails.

:aaaaa:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

MrMojok posted:

I think someone ITT earlier linked this tweet from Jack (RAPE MELANIA!) Posobiec, or maybe it was in the Elno Musk thread.

But anyway, I was reading down through the replies and they are full of LOLs like this:

https://twitter.com/StumpytheCorgi/status/1606729208432328704?s=20&t=5i0YywLLTLnJWAiATqDHOg

https://twitter.com/BBgun1970/status/1606698130518732800?s=20&t=5i0YywLLTLnJWAiATqDHOg

:lol:

Sean Hannity as CIA, that's s good one

We really are at the stage where everyone they don't like is CIA, including conservatives

protomexican
May 1, 2009
I remember someone itt saying last month's substation attack was testing the waters for a chud insurgency. Well looka here...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/2-power-substations-attacked-washington-state-7k-lost/story?id=95812232

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

protomexican posted:

I remember someone itt saying last month's substation attack was testing the waters for a chud insurgency. Well looka here...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/2-power-substations-attacked-washington-state-7k-lost/story?id=95812232

The chud insurgency is going to be dumb as poo poo because chuds don't understand that they, too, use infrastructure

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Sean Hannity as CIA, that's s good one

We really are at the stage where everyone they don't like is CIA, including conservatives

Everyone I don't like is CIA! Especially the FBI!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I’m legit surprised they didn’t all turn on Trump because he 1: took credit for covid vaccines and 2: lost the election. Those two things would’ve stamped pretty much everyone else as CIA dem psy-ops actors.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The CIA didn't know the Berlin Wall was coming down until bricks started hitting them in the head

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
if there's anything trump supporters love it's confusing messaging.

i'm not sure even they know who they're against or for at this point.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think they wrote a book about that

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 40 days!

BigglesSWE posted:

I’m legit surprised they didn’t all turn on Trump because he 1: took credit for covid vaccines and 2: lost the election.

The latter's easily explained: they don't believe he lost, but rather that the DEEP STATE stole it from him and gave it to the Anti-Christ himself, Joe Biden.

As for the former, on the one hand they booed even Trump on the occasions when he'd weakly trot out "go and get the vaccine, it's safe, I got it" during his rallies. On the other hand, I remember seeing a LOT of screenshots of posts from TheDonald or wherever that were like "he was FORCED to say that, the Deep State probably has Melania held hostage at gunpoint" or "That's not him but the clone android of him the Deep State replaced him with when they kidnapped him, because he was getting TOO CLOSE to the TRUTH"

E: oh also there was a lot of "Trump is telling us to get the vaccine, knowing that the LIEberal Dummyrats will do the opposite of what he says, meaning that they will get the deadly 5G mind control vaccine and die or become sterile, while all us healthy unvaxxed chuds will take our rightful place as the dominant males of the species, since our sperm won't be contaminated by chemicals designed to turn us into gay commie fascist atheists. What a masterful 500d chess move from God Emperor POTUS Trump!" :haw:

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Dec 26, 2022

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
LoL at the thought of someone taking Melania hostage to blackmail him.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^ I don't think anyone would pay to have her back :lmao:

E: smiley gif thingy

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Dec 26, 2022

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

BigglesSWE posted:

LoL at the thought of someone taking Melania hostage to blackmail him.

It'd play out exactly like the movie "Ruthless People"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Your (late) Christmas gift of a new Trump lols thread is here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020471&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Happy holidays to all, even the haters and losers!