Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I've never had someone come up and challenge me on wearing a mask (I'm lucky), but I can't imagine doing anything other than laughing in their face at their stupidity or punching them in their face while screaming that their pestilent rear end is the reason I've had to wear a loving mask for the past 2 years.

I'd probably do both.

Snype tax:

Bonus lol: This image comes from an article titled Why I still believe Donald Trump will never be president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

I've never had someone come up and challenge me on wearing a mask (I'm lucky), but I can't imagine doing anything other than laughing in their face at their stupidity or punching them in their face while screaming that their pestilent rear end is the reason I've had to wear a loving mask for the past 2 years.

I'd probably do both.

"My body, my choice."

And they wouldn't get the reference.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Somewhere, Ted Rall is really happy Spiegelman is finally getting put in his place.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Automatic Slim posted:

"My body, my choice."

And they wouldn't get the reference.

Oh, they would. There's a reason they've been chanting that about masks after the abortion mess in Texas. Cruelty is the point after all

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Centrist checking in again, guys.

You're all wrong.

The logical centrist (A.K.A (also known as) fact-based) position is to wear the mask only over your mouth, leaving your nose fully exposed.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Lmfao dying

Unrelated the chud convoy in Canada is supposed to end at the capital Ottawa this weekend with a lot of the fringe wackos making some really crazy proclamations about how the government is to be replaced, not understanding how the government works here either

https://twitter.com/Justin_Ling/status/1486151067423363072

Also some of the convoy have been calling for violence etc etc the usual poo poo

One fun wrinkle is thanks to a law regarding funding of terrorist entities, if there is violence and the convoy is designated as a terrorist organization, anyone who donated to the gofundme (currently around $5mil dollars raised (cad I guess) can be charged. That’s a lol!

Anyway this weekend could be wild or more likely a big ol nothing (hopefully).

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Bogus Adventure posted:

Snype tax:

Bonus lol: This image comes from an article titled Why I still believe Donald Trump will never be president

BA please post the Trump frown pics again! I have some great ones but I can’t get to my PC right now and they’re not all on Imgur.

Bonus if you’ve got several of him frowning and crossing his arms like a petulant child

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Thank god they did not ban this video.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I seriously would love to watch a clip of one of these assholes hassling people wearing masks to get knocked the gently caress out like that dude with the swastika armband in Seattle

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Tucker's face when his back pussy squarts

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I live in a chud town in a liberal state and the chud cashier who works at the corner station always makes me pull my mask down to ID.

My tally has never exceeded $20 at this place. I've happily complied but I don't know this chudlette's schedule and I'm probably going to drive 10 minutes out of my way so as not to give business to this place anymore as literally no other place in twenty+ miles in over two years has ever made me de-mask to ID when you can see my loving footlong beard sticking out from the bottom of my mask and it's totally obvious it's some kind of bullshit power move that literally none of the other 8 cashier's enforce. I loving hate chuds.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
if we're paying school resource officers for anything it should be to knock out people harassing students and staff but i mean we can't expect people to denounce their facebook friends that'd be crazy

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Cat Hassler posted:

I seriously would love to watch a clip of one of these assholes hassling people wearing masks to get knocked the gently caress out like that dude with the swastika armband in Seattle

Anti-mask dipshits are far too cowardly to start poo poo with anyone who can do anything.

Every self-own video they upload is always them, voice cracking, as they get pissy with elderly 4'8" librarians, schoolchildren, or 70 pound Denny's waitresses.

These people consider Ben Shapiro and his little home depot board and a pampered billionaire Manhattan socialite gossip queen as "alpha males". They are never, ever going to step to someone that can't just smile and tolerate their bullshit tantrums.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I am seriously in utter shock that dude with the pubic hair face hasn't got assaulted. I know I would be completely incapable of not assaulting the poo poo out of him on sight and I seriously doubt I'm in an upper percentile of being unhinged. He just thrives in poo poo-hole places I think. Let him try that poo poo in Seattle.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

MrMojok posted:

BA please post the Trump frown pics again! I have some great ones but I can’t get to my PC right now and they’re not all on Imgur.

Bonus if you’ve got several of him frowning and crossing his arms like a petulant child

Lol, just saw this. Here's what I got:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Last night I went to my Seattle neighborhood bar for trivia night and by the time it started there were ~80 people inside this small bar

They check vax status and require masks but I just noped out even though I had COVID over Christmas and New Years weeks and am vaccinated. Just got a panicky “Get out now” instinct

Bar manager was thrilled with the business of course

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Bogus Adventure posted:

Tucker's face when his back pussy squarts

Pucker Carlson

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Jelly posted:

I live in a chud town in a liberal state and the chud cashier who works at the corner station always makes me pull my mask down to ID.

My tally has never exceeded $20 at this place. I've happily complied but I don't know this chudlette's schedule and I'm probably going to drive 10 minutes out of my way so as not to give business to this place anymore as literally no other place in twenty+ miles in over two years has ever made me de-mask to ID when you can see my loving footlong beard sticking out from the bottom of my mask and it's totally obvious it's some kind of bullshit power move that literally none of the other 8 cashier's enforce. I loving hate chuds.

The local butch lesbians all realised that this one woman was carding us* at the local supermarket so about 12 of us formed a sting operation with weeks of evidence gathering, which meant the leader of the local LGBT+ group had her best day ever when she karened her arse.

*you don’t have to carry ID in the UK and you only card people who look over 25, in our group youngest woman was 40, oldest 70 so not one of us had ID to the same smug as gently caress “sorry I can’t serve you you should see it as a compliment”. and no help from anyone but ourselves

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Let's just say that as long as you're wearing underwear then you're a good citizen and a fine person. If you want to do more than that, then great, as long as you don't harsh the vibes of the people who don't.

You're asking too much

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

learnincurve posted:

The local butch lesbians all realised that this one woman was carding us* at the local supermarket so about 12 of us formed a sting operation with weeks of evidence gathering, which meant the leader of the local LGBT+ group had her best day ever when she karened her arse.

*you don’t have to carry ID in the UK and you only card people who look over 25, in our group youngest woman was 40, oldest 70 so not one of us had ID to the same smug as gently caress “sorry I can’t serve you you should see it as a compliment”. and no help from anyone but ourselves

To tell a very similar story, but from the other side, and with not half as much ill-intent.

When I was at Uni, I worked in a supermarket, and because I was the only one over 18, I usually worked the main checkout that sold cigarettes.

A fun thing I would do is that when some old, (60+), woman came in trying to buy her ciggies, I would put on my best private school manners and tell her "I am terribly sorry, but we have to ask anyone who looks younger than 25 for ID. And you, madam could not possibly be a day over 21." They would giggle like schoolgirls, say "What a nice young man you are." and then pay me for their tobacco products.

Looking back it now seems just a little creepy, but I was just trying to amuse myself by being silly. And honestly, I reckon it made a lot of old biddies day.

... But yeah. Trump sure has silly hair, small hands, loser children, and a horrible horrible personality hey?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Oh no that’s not creepy :) , older ladies absolutely love the whole “are you sisters” thing when out with a younger woman, especially if it becomes a bit between you.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

priznat posted:

Unrelated the chud convoy in Canada is supposed to end at the capital Ottawa this weekend with a lot of the fringe wackos making some really crazy proclamations about how the government is to be replaced, not understanding how the government works here either

Also some of the convoy have been calling for violence etc etc the usual poo poo

One fun wrinkle is thanks to a law regarding funding of terrorist entities, if there is violence and the convoy is designated as a terrorist organization, anyone who donated to the gofundme (currently around $5mil dollars raised (cad I guess) can be charged. That’s a lol!

Anyway this weekend could be wild or more likely a big ol nothing (hopefully).

Yeah, I think I’ve mentioned before how some Canadians have taken on this stupid “Us Too!” mentality and have to have a Canadian equivalent to every American event. This is being labelled as the Canadian Jan 6th and protestors are using similar lines about how “it’s time to take back the reigns of power”.

I cannot state strongly enough how it is the most embarrassing poo poo. National levels of Insecurity Issues.

I wouldn’t even call it a Conservative event, though there certainly are quite a few in there for sure (and it is of course being supported by Conservative politicians, including Andrew Scheer), as there are a lot of Liberals mixed in. It doesn’t even seem to be about truckers anymore, just a big, generic “Mask, Vaccines, Restrictions are Bad!” protest.

Last night CBC interviewed a woman in her 20’s who said masks and vaccines aren’t necessary and don’t help, so they aren’t numbers people.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah, I think I’ve mentioned before how some Canadians have taken on this stupid “Us Too!” mentality and have to have a Canadian equivalent to every American event. This is being labelled as the Canadian Jan 6th and protestors are using similar lines about how “it’s time to take back the reigns of power”.

I cannot state strongly enough how it is the most embarrassing poo poo. National levels of Insecurity Issues.

I wouldn’t even call it a Conservative event, though there certainly are quite a few in there for sure (and it is of course being supported by Conservative politicians, including Andrew Scheer), as there are a lot of Liberals mixed in. It doesn’t even seem to be about truckers anymore, just a big, generic “Mask, Vaccines, Restrictions are Bad!” protest.

Last night CBC interviewed a woman in her 20’s who said masks and vaccines aren’t necessary and don’t help, so they aren’t numbers people.

I would gladly accept a one-in-one-out policy where these dipshit moron assholes can move to the US and become completely free Americans with guns and covid like they want and someone who wants to live in this tyrannical country where you're not allowed killing sick people can come in and take their place.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

learnincurve posted:

Go on, deets! What happened during and after the sting?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
A well publicized caravan of idiots coming to overthrow the government, you say? Sounds like some enforcement body or another could practice their basic ambush tactics.

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Level-headed response from an American in response to someone complaining about how Australia's covid protocols has made shipping board wargames to Australia prohibitively expensive.

We really are the worst.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Steakandchips posted:

Go on, deets! What happened during and after the sting?

This was a long game thing - We all got put in pairs with a "normal" looking person filming what happened, then S carefully edited the footage, and I poo poo you not, put together a powerpoint demonstration and then took it all to the store manager. Nasty bigot lady got fired and was told that the store had all the evidence to show fair dismissal, so she couldn't sue.

Unfortunately S has class/will get fired if she lets us get hold of the footage because she knows we will instantly let it go viral.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

Level-headed response from an American in response to someone complaining about how Australia's covid protocols has made shipping board wargames to Australia prohibitively expensive.

We really are the worst.

I AM A LION. I DEFEND MY REMOTE DIRT PATCH WITH MY LIFE AGAINST ALL MISCREANTS

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'ma leave this here

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
June 30: Who is that?

July 1: Which psych ward is he tweeting from?

July 4: Should we get the nurses to take his phone away?

July 5: I mean how much harm can he really do? As long as he's somewhere safe where he's being cared for.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
lmao

Bill Kristol - running America into the ground since 1980!

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

learnincurve posted:

This was a long game thing - We all got put in pairs with a "normal" looking person filming what happened, then S carefully edited the footage, and I poo poo you not, put together a powerpoint demonstration and then took it all to the store manager. Nasty bigot lady got fired and was told that the store had all the evidence to show fair dismissal, so she couldn't sue.

Unfortunately S has class/will get fired if she lets us get hold of the footage because she knows we will instantly let it go viral.

Nice!

Does S work at the shop the bigot lady got fired from?

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Also how poo poo a person does that bigot have to be to powertrip on people trying to just do some shopping...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I've been wondering whether the best way to hit back at these people wouldn't be to just pick another crazy conspiracy theory to throw back in their face, chosen to fit the person's particular hobby-horses other than covid.

"Masks don't work! The micron size of the virus, like..."
"Yeah and jet fuel can't melt steel beams, I know, right?"

"Take off that face diaper!"
"Yeah buddy, god hates f*gs huh?"

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Steakandchips posted:

Nice!

Does S work at the shop the bigot lady got fired from?

No no, S runs a LGBT+ charity - extraordinary woman, she started out with a youth LGBT+ group out of a small room and then joined up with other groups and is now heavily involved in the fight for trans kids rights. Her fights are usually so large it was a bit like turning up with a tank to a knife fight.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Sanctum posted:

Ethan schmidt hmm I think remember that chud from somewhere now what was it again...

https://twitter.com/rzstprogramming/status/1440829354540367881

this kid owns. foot's a half step back at all times for leverage just in case.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
What a beauty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

luv 2 take mdma before i come on the joe rogab show