Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Using a signature to verify anything besides "a person signed this" is absolutely ridiculous. Oh wait it's just a way to gently caress over younger less likely to have a consistent signature people isn't it? Ahh silly me nevermind makes perfect sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Positive thing about CO 03 is that it's likely swingable if it's that close. Hopefully people donate money to that race instead of millions of dollars towards MTGs Demo opponent (she'll only lose in a R primary let's be real)

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

drat I was really hoping she would lose her seat

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Strong Sauce posted:

for reference. this is katie hobbs

katie hobbs is a mad tv character?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

:lol::laffo: at least the foreman didn't finish with "and use the money to get you girlfriend something nice :v:"

lol these dudes are too busy trying to act like strong """"""alpha males."""""" that foreman specifically bragged about how much he cheated on his wife and how it was great, but every day he'd come in looking like poo poo cuz "things aren't good on the homefront, man"

:laffo:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Skypie posted:

lol the number of dudes in construction who lose their minds when you talk about doing healthy relationship stuff is wild.

I mentioned not wanting to do overtime cuz I was planning to have a date night with my wife and the foreman was like "huh??? Why would you wanna be around your wife? Just come to work and make money"

:dafuq:

When we lived in downtown Columbia I used to watch football at the Twin Peaks breasturaunt because the owner was a Colts fan and the beer was cheap and good. For one of the playoff games a few years ago I took my wife there, and you would've thought I'd brought a goat with me because of the sheer amount of dudes staring goggle-eyed at us. At some point she heard some guy sitting nearby say "I would NEVER bring my girlfriend here" like I was about to jump behind the bar and start going to town on one of the waitresses in front of her. It was just a really bizarre experience.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Kari Lake is like 1500% more odious than Boebert anyways and her losing will be 10000000x more entertaining

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

AHH F/UGH posted:

Kari Lake is like 1500% more odious than Boebert anyways and her losing will be 10000000x more entertaining

She’ll probably win, too, because Hobbs wouldn’t debate her.

I think Kelly wins though.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://twitter.com/aipac_usa/status/1590876927518445568?s=61&t=Hayc_omXrC4U5hznz9mZ7g

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

i dont think debates matter anymore

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
One of my first in-depth looks at racism was when I did a report on Apartheid in Junior High. I haven't thought about that much until now. In community college I took two classes called "Techniques of Persuasion and Propaganda" I and II. I credit that class with allowing me to recognize propaganda and moving politically in the direction that I did. So much so I recently wrote to him to thank him (over 20 years later), and was pleased to confirm he was indeed not a chud. Now I wonder how much that Apartheid report may have played a role.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont think debates matter anymore

I think ITT we underestimate mush brain swing voter types who do dumb poo poo like vote Biden at the top of the ticket and Susan Collins for the Senate because, “don’t you know divided government works best! :smug:” and generally don’t know or understand any actual issues, but think they’re enlightened geniuses because they’re willing to vote for candidates from BOTH parties.

They think things like, “refusing to debate someone is just so garsh darned disrespectful and cowardly, I’m not voting for THAT person.”

They suck, they’re not smart or savvy, but they’re not quite chuds, and they’ll decide elections in close races like AZ.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/jmart/status/1590878849864273920

lol eat poo poo ricky

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Right now Hobbs is almost 28,000 votes ahead of Lake with 71% of precincts reporting, and she’s been ahead of Lake from the beginning of counting. It’s currently 51% to 49% and likely to hover around there.

Kelly is definitely gonna win regardless. Nobody here like Masters.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

another CO-3 batch came out. <300 votes. frisch gained 93 votes, but still down 1136 votes.

edit: sorry, about 135 votes.

Strong Sauce fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 11, 2022

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Strong Sauce posted:

another CO-3 batch came out. <300 votes. frisch gained 93 votes, but still down 1136 votes.

oh come on

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Eh, she's down over 10,000 votes and the majority are from Hobbs-favored areas. I think Hobbs will win, and I hope she does, but not because I care about Hobbs, but because I want to see a Trump-sized meltdown for years and years

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

AHH F/UGH posted:

Eh, she's down over 10,000 votes and the majority are from Hobbs-favored areas. I think Hobbs will win, and I hope she does, but not because I care about Hobbs, but because I want to see a Trump-sized meltdown for years and years

I hope you’re right. “Gov Kari Lake” is a thing that should not be.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

I'm also looking at your post history

Xoom Christmas meeting

Russia's Tucker Carlson, top propagandist

Odious nature

Not surprised. Dems are popular with the kids for the same reason Santa is.

I truly believe TikTok is a part of it.

a series of events that are extreme enough to be real in Florida.

Randabis fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Nov 11, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i dont think lake is a true believer but i want her to lose very badly because it would be funny

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I dunno, someone who isn't a true believer probably wouldn't say this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xupeP3tAx4A

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

AHH F/UGH posted:

either way it goes her husband is still sleeping in a different room at night.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Lake absolutely is a true believer and stopping her ascent now is huge

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

AHH F/UGH posted:

shes such an over the top caricature of a maga republican that its hard for me to believe shes a real person and not a grifter but i could be wrong lol

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The Last Call posted:

Meanwhile at twitter

Reading those four sentences was, without hyperbole, the single most harrowing ordeal of my earthly existence.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Lake absolutely is a true believer and stopping her ascent now is huge

Lol, Lake hated Trungus and used to dance at friend’s drag shows.

She doesn’t believe in anything but opportunity.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

either way it goes her husband is still sleeping in a different room at night.

Unironically: Lucky and good for him.

Time_pants posted:

Reading those four sentences was, without hyperbole, the single most harrowing ordeal of my earthly existence.

It's good but it only hits a 9/10, to get a perfect score we know it should be "toothsome" instead of delectable.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
But hell yeah, she needs to be stopped

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

armchairyoda posted:

Lol, Lake hated Trungus and used to dance at friend’s drag shows.

She doesn’t believe in anything but opportunity.

I think she’s one of many Americans who had a silent stroke and just powered through it and did not receive any medical attention and came out chud.

She ain’t faking it, she’s a genuinely awful person. Maybe she genuinely did not like undocumented immigrants and Trumpism got a hold of her that way. I don’t know, but don’t make the mistake of thinking, “she used to be a Democrat, she doesn’t really mean it. She’s playing the Republican rubes.” Same was thought about Trump, turned out he was the ultimate Republican rube.

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
I wish Gutter Phoenix was here to lol with us over this rancid rollercoaster of catshit that is American politics

I'm hoping Lake lost in AZ, she's distilled inbred meth chihuahua on the obnoxious scale, and even though I'm in Canada now, I have people I care about in that state still :sigh:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol All right wing freaks are grifting losers

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Holla Inshallah posted:

My grandparents used to Winter in a permanent RV park in Quartzite, AZ. I visited them one Christmas. It was entirely empty for miles and miles and miles. That's why I thought AZ had nothing in it..

As an aside, the Mojave really is gorgeous in December.

Quartzite is in the Sonoran Desert, still beautiful though.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

From Kari Lake’s Wikipedia:

quote:

Prior to 2015 she identified as a Buddhist, but converted to Christianity in 2019.

Yeah, that’ll about do it in terms of “suddenly becoming awful.”

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

It’s a hosed up world when you’re rooting for Mitch McConnell lmao

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
So our shared dream of Boebert losing is pretty much over, huh? The world was a slightly better, funnier place while it lasted.

Sort of surprised to see so many preferring to see Lake losing over Boebert. Lake is definitely crazier and more ridiculous (or one heck of an actor) but I would've thought Boebert's smugness about being such a drat idiot would've made her a clear anti-favorite.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

he really pulled a Uncut gems type thing but Chud political bullshit and now lol.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol at trump costing the republicans an easy midterm by endorsing the worst candidates imaginable

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

marshalljim posted:

So our shared dream of Boebert losing is pretty much over, huh? The world was a slightly better, funnier place while it lasted.

Sort of surprised to see so many preferring to see Lake losing over Boebert. Lake is definitely crazier and more ridiculous (or one heck of an actor) but I would've thought Boebert's smugness about being such a drat idiot would've made her a clear anti-favorite.

Look at boebert district man. It would be very lol if she loses but you’re comparing apples to oranges in terms of who expects who to lose

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Imagine 2018 except it went terrible for Dems and that's how the other side is feeling right now.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

boeberts race being so close in the first place is still really funny because that shouldnt happen in a district as gerrymandered as hers to begin with lol