Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Data Graham posted:

Fuckin DOJ all like

When Trump saw the breadth of his crimes, he wept, for there were no more crimes to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

A friend called out this fact once when I was talking about loan forgiveness

And I went and looked it up

The mark for 40th percentile income, i.e. the top 60%, in America, is $35,000 per year
Or $17/hr, if you are fortunate enough to get 40 hours per week

That's a real handout for the rich, alright.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

War Wizard posted:

Is this loan forgiveness going to be one of those things where if you divide it by the whole population it only ends up being :10bux: per person? Or .003% of the defense spending?

Look deep in your heart

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

States have been shipping their homeless to Hawaii and such for decades, I doubt anything is actually going to happen to Desantis

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Taft’s legacy is that he was the fat president
But Donnie is fatter
Shameful

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

kazil posted:

Is SA subject to that crazy Texas law or are these forums too dead and/or gay?

Also gently caress texas and gently caress abbott the piss baby governor

https://www.techdirt.com/2022/09/26...moderation-law/

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

kazil posted:

lol please tell me this app allows gay hook ups

It doesn't allow gays at all.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I sign into Facebook once a month to update my profile photo to a new picture of Peter Lorre. I don’t know why I started doing it, but I’ve been at it for six years and I have no intention of stopping now.

This most recent visit to Facebook, all the recommended posts were Ben Shapiro, anti-trans bullshit, and regional police departments bragging about giving someone in a Lambo a speeding ticket

That’s some good algorithming, Facebook. Thank you.

When twitter recommends something to me it’s usually a cat video. Checkmate.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

pixaal posted:

How is a jack-o-lantern in support of Trump? Hell any of the halloween hats, no this is your hat collection it's just been taken over by a Trump theme, which lessens the entire collection since it has a clear theme but some violate it.

Trump did a halloween fundraiser with those loving hats

And I hate that I remember it.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Biden got caught on a hot mic saying "this is a big loving deal" when the ACA got passed and chuds lost their minds back then, too

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Dementropy posted:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3686520-self-described-incel-pleads-guilty-in-ohio-mass-shooting-case/

A self-described “incel” pleaded guilty in Ohio on Tuesday to plotting and attempting a mass shooting of women at a university in the state.

Identifying as an “involuntary celibate,” 22-year-old Tres Genco was part of the predominantly-male online incel community centered on anger towards women, according to a release from the Department of Justice.

He was found by local sheriff’s deputies in 2020 with a firearm, loaded magazines, boxes of ammunition and body armor in the trunk of his vehicle, according to the Justice release, and as part of a plea admitted before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio that he had the weapons in his possession in order to commit a hate crime and shoot women.

The Hillsboro, Ohio, man maintained profiles and posted hundreds of times on a popular website for the incel movement and appeared to idolize known incel Elliot Rodger, who killed six people and injured 14 others in a 2014 shooting outside a California sorority house, according to the DOJ.

The DOJ’s investigation revealed that Genco had penned a manifesto asserting his plans to “slaughter” women “out of hatred, jealousy and revenge” and that he had searched online for Ohio sororities and universities.

His search history also included inquiries like “planning a shooting crime” and “when does preparing for a crime become an attempt,” according to the DOJ.

“Genco formulated a plot to kill women and intended to carry it out. Our federal and local law enforcement partners stopped that from happening. Hate has no place in our country – including gender-based hate,” said U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker for the Southern District of Ohio.

Federal agents arrested Genco in July 2021 and he has since been in custody. His guilty plea Tuesday means he may face life in prison.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Quote-Unquote posted:

I loving love the taste of boots

Just like onions and grapes,
it will kill your dog.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Anytime some hosed up poo poo like that happens

Or the cops gun someone the gently caress down

My mind very quickly jumps to "this is America"
and even if justice was not served and their families were not compensated for the damages caused
they're completely on the hook for insane medical bills and funeral costs because someone else fuckin murdered them

America rules
Love living here

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

In 2008 I bought a used Jetta and it was a real piece of poo poo

Ban all german cars imo

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress every last one of these loving ghouls

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Isn't this dude supposed to be in jail?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

There is no good outcome to today

Rs win ==> Rs win
Ds win ==> election was stolen ==> white terrorism

Not excited for the rest of the week!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/351120640180355072?s=20&t=MYktwEX0v95K7gQTE-l06Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

2016: he's saying what we're all thinking!
2020: I will lay down my life to die for this brilliant man
2022: he needs to shut the gently caress up, he's making us all look bad