Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A new thread, a new me and already 6 goddamn pages late.

Mrupt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Remember when Trump sat at that tiny loving desk alone like he got held back for 60+ years.

Probably because he kept using sharpie to scribble on maps.

A shameful Trump.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

One of them is holding the sign upside down. Just :discourse:

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I mean I'm dumb as gently caress but wouldn't letting Texas secede get around them making roe v. Wade invalid :?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Automatic Slim posted:

Legislators across the country are drawing up the same laws. This endgame gunning for Row v. Wade has been a long time coming. Texas is the one that broke through first. They’re going to strike down Roe v. Wade if Texas is in the Union or not. Hell, they’ll overturn RvW and Texas will then secede to its own Redneck Gilead for lulz.

Yeah but most of the anti-Roe vs Wade legislation is in states that are deep red like Florida which are bleating the loudest about seceding right? Let them secede, the cities are allowed to vote on remaining in the U.S. as city states...bing-bong Republicans never win again.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Trump looked straight into an eclipse and has never stopped squinting since.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A haiku:

Trump is a wasteman.
But he was the president.
My balls, in orbit.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Trump is a wasteman
For him, I rioted hard
My balls, so tased.

:golfclap:

e:

Do not tread on me,
the words on my flag, ignored.
I died, trodden on.

An insane mind fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Oct 5, 2021

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I like your new avatar :) It's a very happy looking one.
But also, what does it mean the sergeant's office was raided? Is the sergeant union a different entity within the NYPD and could they have information about abuse of power of the NYPD?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I really want the peace prize to go to Greta Thunberg. So every white twenty-something rear end in a top hat who had problems with a young girl doing more to raise awareness about globalwarming than they ever did will just go apoplectic and have a heart attack.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

MrMojok posted:

The little twat Ben Shapiro is making so much money off Facebook clicks/links to his articles and podcasts that he just comes right out and says it: Facebook must never be shut down.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1445375281603166222?s=21

A bear of a man, he had a growth spurt at 23, shooting from A VERY RESPECTABLE AND STILL TECHNICALLY TALL 5'4 to a HUMONGOUS 6'2 and his best friend Roe Jogan also got taller, about 6'1 in fact.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Good that this idiot's sister has learned to ignore him. More people should tell people like this to shut the gently caress up, best way to deal with them.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Cause I always miss the nice page, posting on the ecin page! Hell yeah.

E- oh for gently caress's sake

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I like that Trump no longer talks about the vaccine because he's terrified his 'supporters' will turn on him fully.

Also shouldn't he be reinstated by now?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

A) why are you thinking about your daughter as if she owes you anything?

B) what if she's a lesbian?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Honestly killing racists is the best part of Mafia III and I like Lincoln even more than Vito as far as Mafia protagonists go. The guy whining about it probably bought it because he heard there was liberal use of the n-word in game and had a heart attack when he realized you play the black man.

I just like feeding racists to alligators.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

How the gently caress is his head like...3d somehow in a 2d picture?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Is the world still a gently caress? Has anything good happened yet?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Philthy posted:

I've been able to sleep mostly well for the past 9 months. I don't wake up with some bozo threatening world war 3 over dumb poo poo because someone called him a name.

Wow that's actually a very good thing, glad to hear that!

When will Manchin and Sinnema be launched out of a canon though? Or alternatively, McConnell turned onto his back and left out in the sun?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Why is the goddamn national anthem so important? The only national anthems I kind of like don't actually have words anyway because words in a national anthem always sound loving dumb.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Martian posted:

This is the :horsedrugs: thread right? Have some news from the Netherlands!

(Translated by Deepl)

Just in case you were still under the impression this idiocy is limited to Americans. :horsedrugs:

Everyone knows the Netherlands is working as hard as it can to become the USA but underwater. Capitalist hellhole light.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

FilthyImp posted:

The alt-white sack of mayo

I am stealing this insult to use in polite conversation and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

pro starcraft loser posted:

If he doesn't run does he have to give it back or is this just donations to Trump in general?

What donations? Those never happened and it's just the woke antifa-lgbtq snowflakes making Trump look bad.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

pro starcraft loser posted:

You really think Trumpers would be fine with him taking their money and then not running?

Oh who am I kidding, he could spit in their face and they'd thank him for the moisture.

These people were fine with him leaving them stranded on the cold wet asphalt in Buttfuck Middle-of-Ainus and found a way to blame Obama for it. I have no trouble believing they'll memoryhole him taking pop-pop's insulin money and not running but instead doing a runner.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

He looks more like Beavis and or Butthead in every goddamn picture I see.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Oh God, she's not assuming that he thought her gun was a prop gun is she? Why are Republicans, especially the new crop of politicians, so fecking stupid.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Wouldn't it just be Kermit's dick is long and green to keep the cadence? Because otherwise you're going to have to go Kermitthefrog's dick is long and green right? I am very confused.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Orange Carlisle posted:

ok dang neither one of us know how to read or watch to the end of a video

Or how to read The Last Call's posts, but I gotta admit that my eyes glaze over his posts when it's not 4-6 twitter embeds. (yes I'm that guy, whattareyougunnadoaboutit? >:D)

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Who is Jim Watkins again? Is he the Freeper that's running for congress? Or was that a Bundy?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Stink Billyums posted:

he and his son were probably Q. his son is running for congress

Oh so he's the pedo running 8-chan?

e=nm answered upthread. Thanks guys. Jesus there's a lot of these weirdos.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Why would an actively religious person want to play Jesus? Isn't that a form of idolatry?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Facebook is for racist grandpas. An infinite resource.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Mug of Glop posted:

She doesn't, but she likely will soon. I've essentially been her low-key account, giving her a curated selection of mostly this and some other threads. It's how she came to have the same language and internet brainworms as this thread. I've certainly been appraising her of all the discussions of her outing and work the past couple days. Her responses to all your enthusiasm in contrast to the intentionally obtuse dumbasses yelling at her on Twitter have been "god bless SA", "I guess I gotta [make an account]", "gently caress Twitter!", and "I *should* have gotten a bunch of weird dick pics to torture you with".

Do warn her that though most people on SA are cool weirdos that at most need an occasional probe when the arguments about Trump's toad dick get out of hand, now and then a Fistboy or two slips through and she might have to deal with a disingenuous poo poo until they get banned. Not really a game breaker but it might be a bit annoying.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Time_pants posted:

In that trend in the US or globally? As I hear it, FB's play has been to secure hegemony outside the US.

I only know of the few countries where FB basically *is* the internet and Facebook/the internet mean the same thing having a growth demographic ong young people.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I'm starting to think the GOP doesn't have any morals:/

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

SilvergunSuperman posted:

There should be more shame involved for adults still addicted to Lego.

Maybe not anime level, but some.

Say that to my face.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I really thought we'd hit the bottom in how pathetic this anti-vax/Trumper poo poo could get

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

The only way the rich contribute to society is in a negative sense. Motherfuck manchin it's not that hard.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I saw Breyer on Colbert and he was like, oh I won't resign but as long as people keep voting democrat it'll be fine. The sheer arrogance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Shanghaied posted:

Well this should get your blood boiling then:

Yes it did. Because it's just such bullshit. Just because he has a cordial relationship with Justice Daterape doesn't mean it's actually a healthy or good thing to do.