Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Bradley Dixon-the-forever-box amirite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Ashli Babbitt left the Air Force having served as an E-4, and left the Capitol having severed her C-4

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Welcome to No Fly List Airlines! Here at NFLA, we understand your need to do YOU, so we're going to do US, and chain your self expressing, idiotic asses to your VERY uncomfortable, cold hard steel seats that DO NOT recline!

You will not be receiving any inflight meals, movies, or bathroom breaks!

Your credit cards are now being charged with an extra babysitting fee of $2000US, which you have so richly earned, it's in the fine print on your contracts.

When we land, expect to sit on the tarmac until you are broken inside, and we can hear your spirits whimper.

We have no idea where your luggage is, and neither will anyone else when you deplane which is our term for when we hose you off and out of the back of the plane, like the offal you are.

Please lean back, bite into your ball gags, and endure the ride as best as you can because their WILL be lots of turbulence!

Watched Hotel Transylvania with the kids the other day, and Gremlin Air is what the chuds both want and deserve
https://youtu.be/vvcckXA5L9s

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Dang how come Texas keeps reelecting him??????!!!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Outrail posted:

I bet one of Trump's advisors told him China was trying to buy up rare earth mineral deposits and later another Trump advisor told him Greenland was rich in rare-earth minerals. After that, it was just a matter of waiting for his pudding brain to do the art of the deal.

e:

My theory of Trump's interest in Greenland is, as always, because of the movie (I'm serious).

The Pentagon is happy to use US Military assets, locations, and personnel in films that portray the military in a positive light. They have a strong preference for films that show actual personnel doing their actual jobs (mechanics in the background wrenching on planes, drivers, etc.). In early August 2019, the movie Greenland had scenes filmed at Robins Air Force Base in Georgia. I know about this because my wife's family are AF and were extras on set during the sequences, running in crowds with Gerard Butler and screaming.

The movie/scene setup is that a giant comet is going to impact the earth and kill everyone on earth. The base is an evacuation site where a select few people are boarding C-130s to go to a hardened bunker in Greenland, the only place that will survive the apocalypse.

A couple weeks after they filmed it, the story breaks about Trump trying to buy Greenland. I think that the Air Force base being used for filming made it into Trump's one-page morning briefing (because he has donkey brains and can only pay attention to stuff he likes, like action movies and military things). I will forever think that he got the idea to buy Greenland because of that movie being filmed there.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Xenocides posted:

Their propaganda worked too well. People like Tucker and Limbaugh and Levin and the rest were screaming for Trump level simplicity for years and the old-school GOP would get on their shows to win elections and take the votes and go back to Congress and do what they were going to do anyways. Then people showed up wanting to be politicians who had been fed on the propaganda for years and who were true believers and not just grifters (usually they were both) and they started winning elections. The Tea Party was the beginning but Trump was their id made manifest so of course they latched onto him. Then a horde of imitators latched on but failed to be the strange combination of stupid and incoherent that Trump pulls off.

I think of this sentiment often.

https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/1178497910650150912?s=20

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Steadiman posted:

So is JFK jr. is performing with the Stones tonight? Should be a good gig! Hope they perform “can’t always get what you want” right as the king of kings swoops onto the stage to take the throne!

"Holiday in Cambodia" for the encore

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

Ours in my town is too. So much so they're open 5 hours a day, most of the time. It's ok though, the food blows at this one anyways. Don't know why it sucks, but it always tastes like the plastic bag and napkins would be better than the sub

Couple months ago I stopped in the American desert hellscape of CABAZON LUXURY OUTLETS on I-10 in California on the way back from a beach camping trip.

The McDonalds there in the parking lot is in a premium location, the only drive through for 25 miles in either direction, sharing a parking lot with an outdoor mall in the desert. Most convenient bathrooms and food that doesn't require you to park and walk through all the stores. This place should be printing money.

Big signs saying hiring for all shifts. Full-time, part-time, ultra-part-time, any availability is ok. They've closed the dining room/lobby and are completely closed on Mondays due to short staffing. They're desperate for people. Particularly since not a lot of people live out there.

In my tech company computer toucher job, they're bumping up everyone's pay and tripling the referral/signing bonuses. Employees have all the power these days and I love it.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status...%5Es1_&ref_url=

How could this have happened, he had homeopathic treatment!

Reaction shot:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

What did she do? Chud poo poo? Slamming down :horsedrugs:?

The inline embed isn't working so you'll have to click through for the milkshake ducking
https://gomiblog.com/gomipress/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/wtfnono.png

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

One of my coworkers was griping about the COVID vaccine and saying she's not going to get that poison, blah blah blah, and another one of my coworkers dragged her by pointing out she has gotten Botox injections for years, injecting a literal poison in her face lol

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/kenolin1/status/1456427623693705216

Someone needs to start slapping him and never stop.

Without knowing it's from Wohl, reading that tweet made me think of the win probability charts over time in sports games, except tracking bigotry.

Low probability of racisms/bigotry/antisemitism at "I firmly believe that every", big spike at "Jew in America", and maxing out at 99% with "should".

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Time_pants posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....did you miss the part about it being a pet-free home? That means the cat doesn't count.

The cat posted the ad

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Christ, that fucker's gut makes it look like the Star Wars title crawl.

It is a period of civil war

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Xenocides posted:

I gave him two years before he is in their slave labor system.

Whoopsy doodle, I did an insurrection. Rather than take my chances with the wrist-slap sentences being handed out I will flee to the North Korea of eastern Europe to live out my days in peace

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

They should be a good neighbor. Like Rand Paul's neighbor

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Same energy

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

This girl is literally going bankrupt because she can’t stay off social media and away from her abusive chud husband who has completely ruined her career lol

Got 2 million followers on social media time to pull rank on LeBron James

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I recall a contemporary comment on his remark saying "it's amazing to be so wrong about everything, all the time, that you're even wrong when suggesting to put out a fire with a lot of water"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

trickybiscuits posted:

That solves one problem, with 90%+ effectiveness.

Also I read an article suggesting that SSRIs in general give some level of protection against covid, which since I've been taking them for several years means I am basically unkillable.

:hfive: Hey COVID, nobody kills me except me!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Republicans to gay community:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Re: weird Al and Victoria Jackson
https://mobile.twitter.com/alyankovic/status/50927334068457472

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

teardrop posted:

Cool that this is the weird al thread now, nice change of pace. My first “favorite band” was weird al, which tells you 2 things, weird al was great and I was insufferable

As long as there are ten-year-olds in the world, Weird Al will always have new fans.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

My biggest fear both when a motorcycle and when a bicycle was my primary vehicle was that someone would get mad in traffic and run me over on purpose.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

accidental CHUD safari today at Disneyland

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Powershift posted:

Who wants to bet “Michigan militia” is in the news by Monday morning.

They're going to try to go Eric Rudolph and go live wildman in the woods but they'll get caught in like, 2 days.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

priznat posted:

https://twitter.com/ItsDeanBlundell/status/1467200438852550656

Sorry if this was already posted, thread moves fast!

You greatly misunderstood the term "IP address"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Shanghaied posted:

Y: The last man - I actually read book one when I was in high school myself, a billion years ago. Sci-fi dystopia where something happened and every thing with a Y chromosome died, except one young man and his pet monkey. Don't know why it's on here really. Because all men dying (it's not portrayed as a good thing in the book, like literally end of humanity)? Because a woman became POTUS? Because women did cool stuff in it?

Everyone's Gone With A Y Except Me And My Monkey

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

:trumppop:"World's most expensive urine?!?!?"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1468387219513692164

Worried about another invading another country? What's wrong with that.

Literally the world's oldest casus belli: armed invasion of another state.
Tucker Carlson: "Not that big of a deal! Back to migrant caravans"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Powershift posted:

Thanks. Now I have to listen to my neighbours dog barking for the next half hour

Ben Shapiro's political commentary does the same thing through a different mechanism

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Thanks for the tip! I would like to fight stormtroopers and Jar Jar Binks as an Ewok, so hopefully he'll give us Battlefront II for Christmas.

It is Fallen Order. We also have Battlefront 1 and Squadrons, but I have reached the point on both of those where I can't fuckin' get past certain challenges despite repeated attempts, so it's no longer fun, and I don't have the time to get good enough at video games to pass that poo poo.

Like I said, I fuckin' suck at video games, but at least I'm not as loving incompetent as Trumpy Bear was as president.

LOL!!!!

Fallen Order is pretty fun and has a rad song on the soundtrack from The Hu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwutOqv4cGo
Come to think of it, I got bored with it and never finished the game :shrug:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

The Last Call posted:

Republicans are truly hosed in the head.

Whenever I hear these clueless conservatives using superlatives comparing current events to chattel slavery, the Holocaust, lynchings, or the Civil Rights movement I wish I could Ghost of Christmas Past them and force them to watch the events they're referencing over and over.

"Do you really still believe that wearing a mask in public during a global pandemic is the same level of tyranny as this family who had their door kicked in by secret police in the dead of night, were loaded onto a truck and then lined up and shot in a ditch?"
"Suppose a white man felt like you didn't show enough deference when passing you on the street earlier in the day. You're dragged from your bed, your genitals are mutilated, you're beaten nearly to death and then hanged by an armed mob of 50 white vigilantes later that night, some of whom will take trophies from your body by cutting off locks of hair or an ear. Still think that's the same as you getting a weeklong suspension from the cancel culture woke Facebook mob for spreading misinformation about vaccines?"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

haljordan posted:

You can literally throw a summons at somebody and it counts as good service lol

Not if it touches the net first

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The citizens of this country must never forget the day when Japan invaded US soil and burned down one tree.

That's pretty close to a real plan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu-Go_balloon_bomb

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

huh i didn't know @jack was married

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

The Last Call posted:

Depending on how long he was in that hot tub when they found him might have been.......interesting.

His middle name was Stu

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

The Last Call posted:

The 'QAnon Shaman' went on to say that he could be "whatever the country needs me to be."

"That's part of the role of the shaman, you guys, to be the one that fights the spiritual war for the people," he said.

No, I think it's supposed to be DPS with powerful AoE effects

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

https://twitter.com/gothspiderbitch/status/1473160749140819975

Major Biden continues to be the best part of the Biden administration. None of those secret service guys took the opportunity to frag Donnie, they deserve to get bit.

Free Major

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

show boeberts and marjorietaylorgreene