Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

I realize this is only tangential to the Drumpf thred, but this is too good not to post:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/01/us/alex-jones-loses-sandy-hook-cases/index.html

Alex Jones loses third Sandy Hook lawsuit, found liable for damages his 'actor' propoganda has caused, will have to pay out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

A Fancy Hat posted:

Serious question, is this the first time Trump has acknowledged the fact that he will die one day?

Probably not...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/donald-trump-covid-19-white-house.html

quote:

Donald Trump was on the phone, and he was talking about dying. It was Saturday, October 3, and while his doctor had told the outside world that the president’s symptoms were nothing to worry about, Trump, cocooned in his suite at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, was telling those close to him something very different.

“I could be one of the diers,” he said.

The person on the other end of the line couldn’t forget that unusual word the president used: dier. A seldom-said dictionary standard, it was a classic Trumpism, at once sinister and childlike. If being a loser was bad, being a dier was a lot worse. Losers can become winners again. Diers are losers forever. But aren’t we all diers in the end? Donald Trump, the least self-reflective man in America, was contemplating his own mortality.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Noting that ol' Two Scoops is so dumb he seems to have lost the capacity to learn new words around the age of 4, so instead of 'casualty' or 'victim' he has to use a made-up nonsense word like 'dier'

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Xenocides posted:

https://twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/1450940275208200195

I have no idea what this is reacting to so I am just going to assume this is existential horror. That’s our GUTFELD!

He's just saying what he hears every time he goes out on a date :rimshot:

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

A Fancy Hat posted:

His wife just refers to it as him "Being sick" lol

You know, that common flu that goes around and leaves you a broken shell of a man after days in the ICU.

That you can get a vaccine for too, even, but I'm pretty sure he's not even willing.

Occurences of severe organ damage aren't uncommon with COVID infections, his COVID roulette wheel probably just happened to land on his pancreas..

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Gene always came across to me as super sleazy and assholish but this does improve my opinion of him quite a bit.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

I dunno, isn't the Sargeant At Arms or some other lazy appointee supposed to put on a bandana, pick up an M-60 and start chasing Bannon?

Or is the reality more it's a bad charge on paper and he should be able to worm out of it with a phalanx of chud lawyers?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Zil posted:

Are you allowed to get released on bond from federal custody? Because if so he is going to be out by the end of the day.

IANAL, but I believe there's no bond system with Federal court cases, there is a pretty rigid pre-trial release program, its all up to the judge in such cases whether to permit pre-trial release.. if I were the judge in this case and not a chud judge, I'd tell him gently caress you, you ignored a subpeona, reap the rewards

but since this is hellworld he'll probably get that release while snickering Snidely Whiplash style as the judge gives him a stern warning

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

I think he meant those helicopters that either carry Bambi buckets or those Chinooks that have a vacuum pump that lets them suck up water into a tank in their cargo bay and then dump it as needed.

Of course since the big wet game show host has no brains he asks for 'flying water tankers' which literally don't exist and sound like something a 4 year old would dream up to fight fires

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Nov 15, 2021

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

Uh, fixed wing water bombers are a thing. Some of them need to be filled at the airfield, but there ware also flying boat models that can fill up at convenient bodies of water.

The LOL is that he called them "Flying water tankers" and not the much cooler turn "Water bomber" and that even using a helicopter with a bucket, the volume of water delivered at once likely would have cause even more damage to the Cathedral.

Ah, I stand corrected, thanks for the update.

I also see your point that using 'flying water tankers' would have caused even more destruction, especially with all that aged timber..

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Data Graham posted:

Yeah I mean the whole issue wasn't that the building was on fire, but that the roof was made of 500-year-old lead sheets that were melting and falling on all the priceless artifacts and furnishings inside the cathedral.

Yeah I bet they're gonna just dump a C-130 full of water on it. Great job, u done it

If Trump was in charge of the Notre Dame firefighting operation, there'd be a pile of smelly wet rubble instead of a rebuilt cathedral set to reopen in 2024.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

:barf:

nussy pants a litte TOO on the nose (so to speak)

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Nov 24, 2021

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

there's also another DA who basically obstructed the case and then recused himself. barnhill.

also lmao that the video that gave the story national attention was shared...by one of the murderers.

Wasn't that the guy who claimed he just happened to be following the father / son stalking the victim?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Pretty sure if they took out a wad of $ they're going for one last fling..

in Vegas, baby!

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

So according to a doxxing Twitter account named after Winema Electric, the company who Jason Schmeck works for, the following is known:

- Jason's dad who owns Winema Electric was arrested for trafficking in illegal firearms sales about a decade ago, probably out now for time served

- Winema Electric applied for and was forgiven for $477,000 in PPE loans made possible by the Biden administration

- their website is now private

Sounds like he's sore his dad got arrested for gun running but happy he's $477K richer thanks to Sleepy Joe

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Maybe this time he’ll do the Superman shirt thing

They rig up a tearable top shirt and fancy LED Superman logo but when he does it he chokes in the middle of puffing up his chest, and his diaper suddenly bursts in a paroxysm of withheld liquid diarrhetic fury

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jan 3, 2022

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

priznat posted:

Not to mention how his bowels would release at the slightest expenditure of effort resulting in a hypnotic fountaining spiral of liquid poo poo after he collapses winded on the pitcher’s mound.

And the groundskeeping crew all moan in unison as they draw lots to see who gets to clean up the puddle of rectal liquid that has collected around the mound like a medieval moat. And it has to be done before the start of the game in.. five minutes?!

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

Well how bad could it really in Florida at the mo-

Oh my.

Isn't this even an undercount because DeSantis has decreed that COVID is over and actively discourages accurate reporting?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

trump seems to be offering to give you a handy

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

The piss tape is... viral

Trump might release the piss tape if he thinks it'd make him more popular

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

It's not some reason, literal trophy to show everyone.

Some people put things up because they have pride in their achievements. Same thing here.

"Who? Her? I schlonged her!"

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Xenocides posted:

*sniff* I love a happy ending.

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1484682589814157313

Edit: A quick review of the code that might be wrong shows me the potential penalty is up to a $2,500 fine or up to 12 months in jail or both.

I guess we'll have to wait for the trial to find out; depending on how chuddy / not chuddy the judge is, I would suspect she only gets the fine because she's a FTO, but if she already could pay $5K bail to not sit in jail until the trial, she can well afford it.

Also have this slimy feeling Gov. Youngkin might pardon her if she gets hit with any jail time.

IANAL, but from what resources I can access, misdemeanors stay on your criminal record FOREVER in Virginia.

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jan 22, 2022

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

If she were black, the SWAT team would have already dragged Amelia King kicking and screaming out of her house by now.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Don Jr would handle it by ODing on cocaine before the wagon comes to collect him

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

This is a reminder that Hope Hicks used to steam Trump's pants when he was still wearing them and no one has heard a peep from her since Trump chose her physically abusive boyfriend over her and she quit.

Coldest kiss-off I've seen in a while.. that fat douchebag definitely got to first base at least jugding from that look on his face, but the look on her face tells me he was likely picked off trying to steal second

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

The same man that Fox is touting as a media expert played the unforgettable main role in this movie (now available in your local drugstore's bargaib bin:)

basically a perv who gets telekinetic perv powers

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Meanwhile, Willie Aames went on to play Bibleman!

Starring Willie Aames, chud perv enabler / wingman from classic film "Zapped!"

Seems only logical when you think about it

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Eric was the puppetmaster all along, he only plays dumb so no one suspects or subpoenas him

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

funeral home DJ posted:

I can’t tell you how many times I hear about natural gas and petroleum prices and Biden when I’m out and about, it’s like they think he is unilaterally demanding the cost of a barrel of oil increase by 50% and the companies are forced to do it. Americans are extra-special stupid.

Not all Americans, just the chuds.

I no longer chitchat with DoorDash / Uber Eats drivers, it's leave the food, thanks, GTFO.

Every time I say more than hello they go into this riff where they say thanks for the tip, I don't get any gas money, gas prices are too high because of you-know-who

by the last point I'm rolling my eyes and walking back to my door and they're screaming about how things were better under Piss Tape Man, etc.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

quick and dirty

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Welp, don't wanna do my job putting hardened criminals in jail (ooo they might say bad things at me and shake their fists) so I'ma gonna go after books written by dead peeps who won't push back

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy, President of Ukraine.

I was talking with someone who has family back in the Ukraine, she said that Zelenskyy used to be a comedian on TV who sometimes would portray the Ukrainian president; to her its surreal that he's actually now the prez IRL, but she likes him because he's better than the previous candy rear end presidents who simped out and let them disarm their nuclear arsenal back in 1994, and they'd never dress in combat gear like he's doing.

It would be as if Jim Carrey got elected prez here..

If those nukes were still there, Putin wouldn't be invading..

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

The Last Call posted:

Hey guys how racist you want to make this con?

So racist!

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1497698400732696580

So much pond scum in one place.

Didn't this guy show up in the first RoboCop movie screaming that he'd buy anything for a dollar?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Calling Captain CombOver!

The Titan of Two Scoops, Baron of Bone Spurs, Forerunner of Farts, Earl of Explosive Diarrhea..

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/JoJoFromJerz/status/1540050987569881089

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

MrMojok posted:

Dunno if anyone in the thread knows LA comedian Kylie Brakeman, but she knocked it out of the park with this one:

https://twitter.com/deadeyebrakeman/status/1541466693586673665?s=21&t=OGUfDOaKxKDdW4CIsGiJUw

Yeah, I agree, this is great (and accurately typical of Pubbie moms)

It's like Overly Attached Girlfriend traded up to becoming one of the Stepford wives

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Would Ivanka get anything for turning state's evidence? Cause you know she would if payday was big enough

Would Ivanka dump Jared for Justin T? Cause you know she would if she could, faster than an SR-71

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

END OF AN ERROR posted:

Speaking of how is everyone’s student loan forgiveness going right now lol

Welp, federal student loan payback is 'paused' until the end of the month

Kinda interesting that so far, in the past two years, at least three different companies are claiming they're taking over collection of paybacks.. I guess each one is getting tired of Biden somehow moving the goalposts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The servicers have been notified not to send out any collections emails

which, lol, you would have had to be dumb as hell to have thought that he would have resumed student loan payments right before the midterms

They don't send out any collection emails, but every time a new collector appears, they say "Hi, we're taking over collection of your Fed loan payments, you are totally welcome to throw money at us to lower your repayment'

I could swear one of them tried to call me to alert me to this fact