Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

lol

I listened to this dude's entire discography out of curiosity, and you know what? It isn't very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Also re: fox news and why it's killing its viewers

Fox spent decades telling its audience that the liberals are lying to them, want to kill them, scientists and "SO CALLED EXPERTS" are stupid and liars, the liberal government wants to send you to concentration camps, kill jesus, eats babies, etc.

Now that we're facing a real crisis Fox can't just snap their base back to reality and get them to trust and cooperate with a dem admin. They've tried. So if they want to keep their viewership they just have to roll with it. Fox is a cesspool but it's a business first and a propaganda machine second. GEOTUS himself got booed for asking his cultists to get vaxxed. It's a resolved issue to the base.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Cool countdown til we announce the next generation 2 trillion small arms contract with Raytheon or Northrup, maybe Lockheed will get a piece of it. Actually we'll just pay all three to develop a rifle then pick the one we like best.

Pres Trump will pick the coolest looking one in '25 because it has a sick angular design and is bright yellow, like a Ferrari. It fires from a touch screen that has a solid 6 hour battery life, transmits user data to marketers, and won't fire unless it can get a wifi signal.

Eventually we'll just go back to the M4.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

You know, I looked up their stock prices and Raytheon didn't do as well these past twenty years when compared to Northrop and Lockheed. The latter two, though, wew!

Yep our entire defense budget is just a way to shovel money into a couple guy's pockets.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

After 3 years and 800 billion dollars, I present to you our new military small arms:

First the M24 "Patriot" sniper rifle:

And the new and improved M4, now with this little paper flap:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Yeah gently caress my terminally online grandparents, if they want to know how I’m doing they can extrapolate it from the tone in my Gundam fanfic blog

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

goatface posted:

Is your main character a self insert or do you force them to read between the lines?

The main characters a self insert so it’s real easy. And he only has one mood: horny.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

t_d is posting on my car

This dude puts these insane handscrawled on tablet paper rants on people's cars at my job. On the redacted bit it says Founder, United Nations of [City I'm in]. So he's the founder, only member of, and only one who's aware of his very own chapter of the UN he's in charge of. I didn't give the city because that'd be more than enough with the other stuff to doxx the guy.

What's funny too is on top of this guy giving out like 5 of these over the last year I get ones from other people too about abortion or flat earth like once a month at least. They're always insane hand written bullshit too like none of them can type or own a printer. And why the gently caress on tabloid paper? If you can't fit a conspiratorial rant on an 8x10 edit that poo poo.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

CarpenterWalrus posted:

Why even bother redacting poo poo like this? This guy wants to be known, or he wouldn't hand these out in public.

Eh 'cause it's borderline breaking the GBS rules depending on how they want to interpret the public figure clause, has the guys full name, business name, email and stuff so it'd be a full on doxx to post it unaltered.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Trump-tied SPAC soars +350%, retail traders pile on

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tied-spac-soars-270-retail-traders-pile-on-172916486.html

The holding/acquisition company that's already public and created to acquire Trump's media platform is exploding from retail investors (i.e. meme lords and rubes) buying it en masse from the guys who were insiders.

It's all so goddamn funny

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

There's some more lols with this whole Trump social media stock market thing:

https://www.tmtgcorp.com/company-overview/

And

lmao and this thing closed at a $1.6 billion market cap, it's gonna fuckin tank so hard and take over a billion chud dollars with it

We think Trump is an idiot but the dude is a pro genius at grifting his stupid base, I wonder how much he got out of this.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

There should be more shame involved for adults still addicted to Lego.

Maybe not anime level, but some.

I have every lego mario set. Every single one.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Yeah I agree and instead of saying "let the cat out of the bag" we should say "let the lauren boebert's husband's dick out in front of some minors at a bowling alley"

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/HillReporter/status/1457084644466192386

Too bad the terrorist didn't get him. He was certainly scared in that one photo taken of him during Nov. 6

this guy is such a fuckin dork, he's giving a power fist to the target market of duck dynasty in a $20,000 tailored suit. he even has the right suit button etiquette, and the length of his tie is loving surgical

say what you will about ted cruz but at least he was smart enough to transform into a pants-making GBS threads slob on the way to the Trump bandwagon

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/HillReporter/status/1457084644466192386

Too bad the terrorist didn't get him. He was certainly scared in that one photo taken of him during Nov. 6

This guy looks like an idiot but he's pretty smart, he keeps his iWatch on his working-man's-rage fist hand so he can check his steps and show solidarity with the proletariat simultaneously. It's really efficient.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

What's real fuckin' funny about this is how the Repubs will correctly frame tax breaks in the same category as spending when it's helping the poors

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

gfd my wife's pregnant and her chud mom just announced she's moving to where we are to help. My wife's sister has a kid and their mom acts like she's the overall authority in her kid and grandkids life still. She'll just scream at the kid and grandkid in public like she has some kind of god granted authority. My wife and my wife's whole family hate her.

After trying to be nice and saying "no thanks" we straight up told her in no uncertain terms we don't loving want her here. And she was like "well I understand but we won't be too intrusive" and just ignored us, and is actively looking for a house here. After a literal screaming at her session she said she'd back off to not stress my wife, but through the grapevine she's still coming here, just isn't talking about it anymore. She's also a religious nut, like sneak your kid to get baptized type poo poo.

I hate these entitled pieces of poo poo, and she legit thinks she's gonna "save" our kid and needs to intervene. God damnit I have so many professional roots where I live and we're gonna have to move, or get a no-contact order from a court because that what it takes.

I might be going away for awhile.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

-Hire a security guard

-Sue your in-laws for the cost of the security guard

-Who cares how much you have to pay? Someone will, because you paid them- physically gently caress up your in-laws.

Please pm me with any downsides.

I hope this inspires someone else.

God I wish we could do this. I'm flabbergasted at this. We've had nothing to do with her other than the occasional visit or seeing her at a wedding for over a decade, and she's just gonna loving move here and "help" raise our kid against our wishes. Like I can't even process that level of loving entitlement.

Anyway sorry I'm just enraged and don't have anywhere else to vent. These people are insane trash.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Zil posted:

See you in the estranged parents thread soon.

Though seriously, that sucks and my wife's friend has the same problem with her mother-in-law. Just have to be stern and unfortunately hurt some feelings at times.

I already read the estranged parents thread so I can slide right in :) it's really a good insight into the assholes in my family that I've given the :sever:. In-laws are harder because the wife has to be on board.

But I think we figured it out after I calmed down we're gonna perpetually pretend we're moving then have the plans fall through, so it's gonna be a nightmare to try and plan for the in-law. Just say we're moving to [state] in x months because of a job offer or something and firebomb whatever plans she's making, then when she's starting to put it together pull out of the move.

Bonus points if we can get her to preemptively move to a state we never had any intention of going to.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

lmao he's gonna have to sell a lot of wake up america! coffee to cover this I bet

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

nvidiagouge posted:

Resulting in a comically inept execution that was obviously mismanaged and a huge hit to his public perception and presidency.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

WHY MELANIA TRUMP IS MY PERSONAL HERO

Got those fake tit high nips

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Data Graham posted:

As someone who has never paid attention to tits but who has to draw them regularly thank you earnestly for this life tip which should have been obvious in retrospect but what can I say

Also note how they’re straight forward and not hanging at all, like they’re in a bra without the bra. Just look at how stiff and motionless they are. Real ones hang. And the shape, she must have went up a bunch of sizes because they’re too round, like two bowling balls, real tits have a couple different shapes, flapjack titties, cone titties, tube sock titties, and the elusive perfect teardrop titties.

Lmk if you have any other questions, I’ve done a lot of research into this.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

The first step towards liberating this country from evil is to buy my merch

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

olylifter posted:

I'm quitting my job tomorrow - my boss is literally 2 weeks into a month's vacation and continuing to bark bullshit orders from the beach in St Lucia

I haven't had more than a long weekend since starting in December 2019, I only took loving 2 days off to get married in September because we're so understaffed (office of 2 lawyers, needs to be like 6 - soon to be 1) and I couldn't get away for more than that

That's hosed esp. if you're working those hours, goonspeed and we need a trip report on this if you go through with it.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

olylifter posted:

thanks dude. it was unpleasant. Guy tried to come across as being sad - he wants me to sit down and talk about it when he gets back to try to talk me out of leaving.

Awesome have fun getting to hang with your new wife for once. Personally the sack-of-poo poo abusive boss trying to act like they’re gonna change and going for guilt, then growing increasingly frustrated as they get nothing, is my favorite part of the process but I’m a petty sociopath.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

The Last Call posted:

DOOM: Cern Opening portals to Hell

Got shotgun? Better get a BFG

Scientists are dumb and are going to alert The Combine to our presence what the gently caress do they even teach in science school?

poo poo never stops being funny that these guys' perception of reality is based on popular entertainment.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Hunter Biden hosed all the turkeys to completion so they all had to be thrown away.

I'd still buy one it's like those meat flavor injectors

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

sorry if this has been done but:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Sanctum posted:

In a sad way, boomers come from a time where service workers were happy and motivated because they earned a livable wage and performed their jobs faithfully. Boomers expect the same quality of service rendered to them as they saw 'back in my day.' Boomers do not understand that these workers are literal wage slaves. Workers who do not give one gently caress about your goddamn pizza, old man. Workers who value their job even less than the boomer values minimum wage workers.

Best poo poo is when they drop the "I'm never coming here again!!" like the single mom making $7.25 an hour at the register cares you're gonna take your McNugget business elsewhere

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

lmao

e: bonus to put this at the top of a new page

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Sapozhnik posted:

The point I was making was more along the lines of: AOC is BFFs with Nancy loving Pelosi (who of course shits on her GND work publicly and very much does not return the favor) and does not sell herself as what she is: somebody who tried and failed to get into politics via connections and then tried again as a grassroots candidate.

lol this is the dumbest poo poo I've read in a long time. "She wanted to get into politics, tried the normal way and it didn't work, THEN she did grass roots so secretly she's a succdem" what an olympian level loving leap of logic.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

rethinking their pro-life views I bet

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Vampire Panties posted:

Gun owners are like alcoholics where something like 10% of alcoholics / gun owners account for over 50% of total sales.

Personally, I have known maybe 1-2 people in my life who owned between 1-3 guns. Its either 0 or 6+ guns.

Also I would feel comfortable in saying that 100% of gun owners that I've known wanted to shoot a human being and had expressed the desire to do so, even if said desire were within the legal framework of home defense or civil war. That always struck me as odd, the blueballs nature of owning a gun - these people owned a gun because they wanted the chance to arise to shoot someone, which is murder. They're preparing for murder, but its not premeditated because the mythical Other walked into their trap. And somehow thats cool and OK in 'Merica. :911: :thunkgun:

You gotta have a lot of different guns for the right situations. Shotty for close quarters, pistol if you gotta be discreet, Commando 4 barrel rocket-launcher if the home-invader drives through your wall in their car, etc.

Also if you guys are arming up for civil war 2 I wouldn't recommend a sniper rifle, it has a serious, often overlooked flaw: at distance nobody can hear your zippy one-liners.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

it's latinxxx do your own research

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

There's always chuds who think they're gonna come in here and redpill us but I can't imagine anyone here thinking "I'm gonna go to thedonald and open a dialogue with these people".

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

when you go to prison first thing you do is find the biggest guy there, then you suck his dick

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Edmund Sparkler posted:

"They drew first cum!"

lol

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

epic random user posted:

Trump stopped my crippling student loan payments and gave me and my family enough money and unemployment to live all of which biden ended or has "prioritized" ending while a deadly pandemic rages totally unchecked largely due to his wanting to chalk up an early win against COVID by prematurely ending mask mandates.

98% of “poor people” have multiple SA troll accounts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Have you seen melania trumps titties?

I’ve been looking for Jill Biden titty pics to no avail - both sides aren’t the same :(