Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I took the red hair in stride as kind of a nouveau riche idiot thing, where Gi-hun finally took to spending the money and figured getting dumb hair was something rich people do.

Definitely for the first two or three episodes I was like "this is alright, looks really nicely filmed/costumes/decor but I can take it or leave it". I think it was the marbles episode where I really got into it.

Even though it was very telegraphed I was super sad to see Sae-byok die. The homecoming was super sad too, but past that it was eating me up that Gi-hun just spends a year moping as a bum while completely ignoring Sae-byok's little brother and Sang-woo's mother, let alone his own daughter. Like yeah, you went through some poo poo, but there's a little boy whose only link to his family just disappeared forever, you gently caress.

Overall a good time was had, but I don't think I want a second season nor have much hope for it being good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU