Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Steve Yun posted:

I feel like the cop story is pretty complete if you view it through the lens of allegory

The brother won the game in 2015

Tells himself that because he won, the games (capitalism) are therefore fair

Becomes a true believer of the game, enforces fairness religiously

The only thing to do with it now is to have the Front Man battle it out ideologically with Gihun, both people who won the game but have different conclusions about it

That was my take as well. You could make a second season out of how the winners have chosen to spend/behave after winning. Who sides with Front Man? Who sides with 456?

I can understand how people felt let down by the ending but I'd have been sad if 456 just left after all that. LET'S HAVE VENGEANCE whenever they get around to shooting it in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU