Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

no hay camino posted:

I find it interesting that on the Spanish dub of the show, The VIPs are still speaking in English and subtitles are shown instead. It reinforces the idea of these people being foreigners. It's actually notable that there are no Korean-speaking VIPs, it's all lovely white American dudes. It also happens to be a commentary on the viewership of the show, intentionally or unintentionally.

One is explicitly chinese and one is explicitly european.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

comedyblissoption posted:

he was likely blacklisted from any decent job as a result of participating in militant striking

The strike was based on a real event in Korea and yeah, the participants subsequently got hosed out of jobs.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

that linked me to this which is also very cute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYd_pT9hZrM

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Me and my partner collectively pull about 25k usd from our jobs, usually working opposite shifts, and half the time we do get to hang out it's jamming to music or listening to a podcast while running gig economy food delivery orders to make ends meet. I could frankly be convinced to stab a dude for way less than forty million. Not to pay off debts or to buy my way into the truly wealthy class, just to get more fuckin time to see her, my mom, and my cats instead of my boss.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I've decided the worst thing about Cop Plot is he got himself killed right after holding up the rapist VIP and didn't even bother capping the fucker

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
It should follow the Hunger Games model. S2 is the squid game but wackier and Frontman is in it. S3 Gi Hun is using advanced red light green light gameplay tips to bring down the system and hurling marbles at helicopters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
A Kylo Ren frontman having tantrums would be a fun change from the stone cold confident S1 frontman.

"Unstable manchild with terrifying power" is a fun character, Kylo Ren got wasted, cast Adam Driver as frontman.