Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The squid game at the end was garbage. Too bad since the other games were so entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Uh, $40 million USD is a poo poo ton of money in Korea, or anywhere for that matter.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I wonder if that's an enviromental thing since I can drink milk fine but my parents grew up in Korea and milk gives them the shits.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Feels like Netflix are the ones that took a big risk on it. Nobody else wanted it so it's nice to get a $20million budget. I'm sure the creative team will get loaded with the next season, though I feel a little bad about the dead characters that can't come back.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I can confirm that Jeju island is very nice.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The next season is probably staying in Korea for the continuing adventures of Gi Hun. Really doubt they put him in a new country. But I can definitely see spinoffs in other countries that the original creator of the show has nothing to do with.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I think it was a complete surprise hit. I guarantee season 2 will be released weekly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Lost had too many episodes but there's still a solid ~20 hours of great tv in there somewhere. I still think about episodes like The Constant or the season 3 finale. Those might be in the all-time greats.