Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I only watched the last 1.5 quarters but that felt like a regular season game. I missed basketball so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Okogie having a game.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
Pels are down so many big men in a pre-season(!) game, that Herb Jones is now playing center.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kibner posted:

Hayes landed on someone's foot, I think, and is down holding his ankle. :sigh:

I'm sorry I did this to you by drafting him to my fantasy team.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Rick posted:

I'm sorry I did this to you by drafting him to my fantasy team.

It's ok; at least I have Kira now lighting up the TWolves third team.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
MPJ did a dream shake. I'm so happy to have bball again

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Austin Rivers hurt :(

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
very proud of my 12 year old son, josh primo

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Oh my god jeff green just obliterated some poor clipper

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Pretty exciting first game for Scottie Barnes. This kid really has some great vision out there. https://twitter.com/jackfrank_jjf/status/1445229020698722307?s=19

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
bones hyland is destroying this game

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
lets go the bulls bitch

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
ZOOOOO

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Bulls are going to the finals.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lol Lauri

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The Bulls are playing good defense.

lmao Caruso getting an ovation

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Everyone said “bleh the Bulls can’t play defense” but I think nearly seven minutes of preseason basketball against the Cavs is conclusive proof to the contrary

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

SIT THE gently caress DOWN LAURI

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

xbilkis posted:

Everyone said “bleh the Bulls can’t play defense” but I think nearly seven minutes of preseason basketball against the Cavs is conclusive proof to the contrary

:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/BrianJDraft/status/1445545833751990272

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Rubio is scoring a lot of points against your boys Dexo

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lockback posted:

Rubio is scoring a lot of points against your boys Dexo

look our bench is toast. Coby, Pat-Will, DJJ and a bunch of our other players are hurt.

Our Starters were beasting tho

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmao Lonzo is like loving everywhere

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lauri is getting owned lmao

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Stacey King is so happy this team isn't boring as gently caress

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

xbilkis posted:

Stacey King is so happy this team isn't boring as gently caress

It's the Cavs and preseason but man I can't remember watching a Bulls game with a smile on my face like this in loving years.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Dexo posted:

Lauri is getting owned lmao

Yeah he is.

Dexo posted:

lmao Lonzo is like loving everywhere

Lonzo is actually good, like most things ignore the internet.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

RD

THE BULLS ARE BACK BABY

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lol, Stacey King is exploding

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Dexo posted:

It's the Cavs and preseason but man I can't remember watching a Bulls game with a smile on my face like this in loving years.

I told myself I'd just watch a quarter or something but they keep doing cool poo poo and I can't look away

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ayowns

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Dexo posted:

:kimchi:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Lockback posted:

Yeah he is.

Lonzo is actually good, like most things ignore the internet.

No he's loving not.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Rick posted:

No he's loving not.

I don't think it's fair to conclude this after his first few seasons. He simply hasn't had a chance to shine next to winning players such as Zach LaVine, DeMar DeRozan and Nikola Vucevic until now

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Also Lonzo is incredibly popular on the Internet. It's mostly people who don't watch him regularly who claim he's good at basketball.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

xbilkis posted:

I don't think it's fair to conclude this after his first few seasons. He simply hasn't had a chance to shine next to winning players such as Zach LaVine, DeMar DeRozan and Nikola Vucevic until now

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

didn't watch much of this but i hope denzel played a lot

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

I've watched a fair amount of Lonzo, he's fine as a player. Has weaknesses, but lmao at being that mad at someone calling him just "good"

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
To be fair to Lonzo, he has been injured, a lot. He is still a great team defender and makes good, quick passes, especially in transition. His shot is very streaky and he seems to have an aversion to getting into the paint or doing anything to draw multiple defenders towards him.

But that is ok on this Bulls team as LaVine, DeRozan, and Vuc are all really good at that!

e: with all that said, I'm super glad I do not have to watch him play for my favorite team anymore

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Dexo posted:

I've watched a fair amount of Lonzo, he's fine as a player. Has weaknesses, but lmao at being that mad at someone calling him just "good"

I had the same reaction as Rick, mostly because his online stans are poison to talking about the team he is playing on. Especially if that team isn't playing up to expectations. It is always "the team failed Lonzo". And it is extremely irksome, especially having to put up with it for multiple seasons.

I hate his stans so much more than I hate his play. It is incomparable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

like I frequently argue with Bulls fans who think he's going to be some all-star Point god or some poo poo.

But as far as what the Bulls need he's a good fit.