Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I'm not gonna lie I am entertained by the quest to find "how the Astros are cheating THIS time" that will be going on for a bit

It's especially hilarious when centered around road games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Big Mean Jerk posted:

That’s a hell of a meaningless word salad

It's not meaningless, its saying "we won't make the Braves change their name because Braves fans who spend money would be pissy"

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Big Mean Jerk posted:

It’s meaningless in the sense that he absolutely has the power to force Atlanta’s hand and make them change the name, but instead here’s a paragraph of empty words that dodges the question entirely

I guess I'm reading into it because to me that's Manfred admitting "we won't make them change because it'd cost us money in Atlanta"

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

He backed the Nats and that went pretty well for them

But only when they weren't in the same city as him, so that bodes well for us in game 4

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
The thing you are missing is that PETA is one of those entities that is so stupid it's nearly un-satirizable