Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 2

Maerlyn (3): Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf
Sandwolf (3): Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, t a s t e, Bifauxnen
b-minus1 (1): Maerlyn
Shellception (1): Nep-Nep, b-minus1, Nep-Nep
Grandicap (1): Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, ObamaAkbar., Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Deadmeat5150 (1): Bifauxnen, Grandicap, Nep-Nep, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, Maerlyn
PlasticAutomaton (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Toalpaz (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Bifauxnen (0): ObamaAkbar., ObamaAkbar.
t a s t e (0): Sandwolf, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Sandwolf
ObamaAkbar. (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Ignatius M. Meen, PlasticAutomaton, Nep-Nep, Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, t a s t e, Maerlyn, Sandwolf, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, PlasticAutomaton, Ignatius M. Meen
Ignatius M. Meen (0): Grandicap, Grandicap
Nep-Nep (0): Grandicap, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, CirclMastr, Deadmeat5150, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Deadmeat5150, CirclMastr

Not Voting (4): CirclMastr, Deadmeat5150, Ignatius M. Meen, Shellception

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 21st, 2021 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 4 hours, 49 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

See things moved on soon enough, what were you all freaking the gently caress out about mate, I meant what I said, this day is awesome just quickly testing out all these possibilities

yeah great let’s have the whole town claim, what could go wrong

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

yeah great let’s have the whole town claim, what could go wrong

I can't even remember the last time I saw an early mass claim, could be fun actually!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

I can't even remember the last time I saw an early mass claim, could be fun actually!

Go on then, if it’s such a good idea!!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

Go on then, if it’s such a good idea!!

No see you brought it up as this thing that might just happen as emergent behaviour at this rate, which I think wouldn't be so bad if that turned out to be the case.

Actually asking for a mass claim rn when not everyone might even be around in time would be kinda dumb

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I don't like this Maer push and I feel way better about a Sandwolf lunch over her.

Also Bif, I think you're town but you're starting to really freak me out.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I really don't understand what's going on in this game right now.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I don't like this Maer push and I feel way better about a Sandwolf lunch over her.

Also Bif, I think you're town but you're starting to really freak me out.

I enjoy realtime interaction most of all so I'm just leaning into today and seeing what happens

While there is a lull though, I have bad vibes from Grandi not being as present here in all the back and forth but definitely swooping in the minute it looked like I could have a gotcha on Deadmeat that he could back up.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
The way Maerlyn has acted re:sandwolf and still isn't voting him would be reason enough for me to vote Maerlyn, however that read for me is based on the idea they're scum together. I think sandwolf is scummy independently of Maerlyn, so that's where my vote is staying.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Wait why did we move on from Deadmeat though?

Let's see if this lures Grandi back hey

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Not really no. I was trying to be like "Oh no I give stuff to people" and only realized reading everyone else how that would make me more of a target than "I hide behind stuff"

Oh Deadmeat, if you are a hider wouldn't that be good to make yourself a target so scum come at ya and miss

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

CirclMastr posted:

I really don't understand what's going on in this game right now.

Me too, buddy. Me too.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Bifauxnen posted:

Wait why did we move on from Deadmeat though?

Let's see if this lures Grandi back hey

Oh Deadmeat, if you are a hider wouldn't that be good to make yourself a target so scum come at ya and miss

I can only do it every other night.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Because Mae has a fake claim basically

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Deadmeat5150 posted:

I can only do it every other night.

I didn't need that detail, 50/50 chance they whiff the NK, still a pretty good deal right, just seems like you're overly worried about "being a target"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

*receiving a vision from god* between Sandy, Toal, and bif there’s one scum at very least, two likely, three possible

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Bifauxnen posted:

I didn't need that detail, 50/50 chance they whiff the NK, still a pretty good deal right, just seems like you're overly worried about "being a target"

Well Im not entirely certain what underly worried would look like. What I am is worried.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If Toal is scum this game they're getting unnervingly good at this game

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Nep-Nep posted:

The way Maerlyn has acted re:sandwolf and still isn't voting him would be reason enough for me to vote Maerlyn, however that read for me is based on the idea they're scum together. I think sandwolf is scummy independently of Maerlyn, so that's where my vote is staying.

I'm thinking him over and I need to go back to that stupid loving claim that he tried to say was my fault somehow.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mae which arknighter are you

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

Bolded emphasis mine - why would you assume that if someone was jailed it makes the jailer confirmed town?

I can add ability uses to who I target but only if I'm targeted, so I'm a middleman of sorts. It only works if that person uses up their abilities (1 shots/2 shots etc) and I'm targeted as well.
You see this? Mae is a recharger... But only if Mae is targeted as well. :thunk: idk seems weird and like over half of town is permanent powers at this point and no charges.

It's fake imo

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Scum team was saddled with another charge based character and with first flip they assumed there'll be more. The 'whe. I'm targeted' is an excuse so Mae can visit people and do nothing.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I will say in defense not of mae’s posting but of the claim that d1 she mentioned it being important to be visited for the power, and given the existence of possible trackers, cops what have you that seems to me to be a counterproductive thing for scum to do unless very confident it won’t come back to haunt them.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Toalpaz posted:

i think mae's claim is fake because none of us use charges other than the first flip, and mae rb'd the hider. Kinda weird that hiding is slower than RB? shrug?

##vote mae

Toal's case on me as scum is based on them not reading information I already posted in the thread and just making up poo poo. Also some tacked on game speculation - how does Toal know what order hiding or RB should go in unless you confirm it with the mod? Which is possibly something you'd do if you're scum and trying to determine why your kill didn't go through.

Toalpaz posted:

Mae which arknighter are you

Liskarm

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I'm still looking through today's posts because it was a flurry but I'll settle on a vote eventually. I still think binus is a good one (Toal had a slight defense of binus earlier FWIW). I'm enjoying seeing what Toal comes up with to call me scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Folks I'm about to start work in half an hour (I'll still be peeking in to help avoid NL but will no longer be able to indulge in rapid replies) so if this Maerlyn thing doesn't pan out I'm wavering between Grandi and Deadmeat.

Deadmeat seems to be fudging things a bit. But he could be a confused and scared newbie town, so if that's the case, I think Grandi is scum who's been too aloof during this awesome lightning round and only swooping in to try and secure a gotcha lunch once I got a sniff of a wrong trail.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’d do Grandi

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hell, I’d vote him today too

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:gooey:

some of this poo poo is too on the nose got drat ##unvote

lets all pinky swear to do grandi or taste

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

:gooey:

some of this poo poo is too on the nose got drat ##unvote

lets all pinky swear to do grandi or taste

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toal in shambles

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote Grandi

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Why Grandi? I didn't like his case on Nep, anything else I'm missing?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

How is Toal proving themselves to be town here exactly?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

t a s t e posted:

Toal in shambles

it was a good case until it wasn't :pensive:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

scum have fake claims probably, we have to remember that liskarm's charged defense is a good fake claim and that the 'action failed' if deadmeat is town evidence pointing to a real action.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Maerlyn posted:

Why Grandi? I didn't like his case on Nep, anything else I'm missing?

He is a circling vulture staying out of the fray down here and just waiting to pick at the carcass of whoever someone else attacks first, if it sounds like a safe enough horse to bet on, and if he has enough metaphors

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

He is a circling vulture staying out of the fray down here and just waiting to pick at the carcass of whoever someone else attacks first, if it sounds like a safe enough horse to bet on, and if he has enough metaphors

##vote grandi

yeah, still feel the gloating between two town on the table at -2 and doing nothing while town misexecutes is on point scum.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am back, I went grocery shopping then cooked dinner.

Bifauxnen posted:

This isn't close to true. I led the charge on Nep. I thought (and still think) there's something fishy with deadmeat. OA's claim didn't match mine and Maer's so I went there.
There have been what, like 4 people taken to the brink and were unvoted today because of claims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Im surprised Toal hasn't sussed out my flavor.