Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Toalpaz posted:

##vote grandi

yeah, still feel the gloating between two town on the table at -2 and doing nothing while town misexecutes is on point scum.

How the gently caress was it gloating? I thought OA was a bad switch and was still advocating for Nep with the star wars stuff. It was a fun, cheeky way of doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Grandicap posted:

How the gently caress was it gloating? I thought OA was a bad switch and was still advocating for Nep with the star wars stuff. It was a fun, cheeky way of doing it.

i need another name grandi to save your life. if you vote taste I'll do it too.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Taste is a lurker execution pure and simple. We have had so much content today that even a me execution is better than a taste execution.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I think at this point, Sandwolf's still the best lunch to me. ..Is it wrong that I kinda want to just lunch Meen and give him that Vigilante shot he'd supposedly get instead?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Or binus

It'd be hilarious if after all this going around and around we just vote out binus who has also said next to nothing this whole time

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

we have enough info today that a lurker lunch would be find and we can all night action each other to death tomorrow.

taste is actively kinda asking for it tho tbh, taunting us with his lack of reads.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I think at this point, Sandwolf's still the best lunch to me. ..Is it wrong that I kinda want to just lunch Meen and give him that Vigilante shot he'd supposedly get instead?

lol

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
turning a big dial taht says "Scum" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Or binus

It'd be hilarious if after all this going around and around we just vote out binus who has also said next to nothing this whole time

That's just another lurker execution. Do you think binus is scum, or just not around?
We have had so much voting and lead switching going on today, with flips that is pure information to mine. If we end up voting someone who neither participated in the lead changes and votings or was the target of it, I feel like we're going to essentially lose the day.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nep-Nep posted:

turning a big dial taht says "Scum" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right

Lmfao

Nep I'm glad you're back

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Toalpaz posted:

we have enough info today that a lurker lunch would be find and we can all night action each other to death tomorrow.

taste is actively kinda asking for it tho tbh, taunting us with his lack of reads.

lol

Just saying if he was lying this outs him and Nep, and if he's telling the truth this gets us a vig shot tomorrow.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Grandicap posted:

That's just another lurker execution. Do you think binus is scum, or just not around?
We have had so much voting and lead switching going on today, with flips that is pure information to mine. If we end up voting someone who neither participated in the lead changes and votings or was the target of it, I feel like we're going to essentially lose the day.

Here's the thing.

Like gunsmith, don't wanna execute there.
Like confirmed town claim, don't wanna execute there.
Like mae's claim enough now to not execute her. She explained all her reasoning before this poo poo about being tracked.

Unknowns: Sandwolf's track being fake.
grandi (secret dancing vader gloat, trying to catch the SK (classic scum maneuvers))
taste (doesn't wanna play the game)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Grandicap posted:

He did poke his head in at one point to be all "meh". I just give a lot of town weight to people who make the time to be invested in being around and involved in making a decision near deadline and he is very much not included there.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Just saying if he was lying this outs him and Nep, and if he's telling the truth this gets us a vig shot tomorrow.

If they're alive. Which they likely won't be if they are telling the truth.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok seriously gotta clock in now I'll be back to help hammer if needed

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

So from a "Most likely scum" perspective, I still want Sandwolf. But in the interests of getting anything loving done with this day, I'm willing to go with the lurker lunch on Binus because even Taste is actually posting.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

How in the world do you even split a hair between binus “I have no reads” and taste’s “I will not read”?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Taste has at least provided some votes reacting to all of the poo poo that's happened in the last few hours while Binus is like "i dunno lol". That's pretty much the difference for me.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

We are going to no execute unless we vote one person

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

##vote Grandicap

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'm just here so I won't get fined no lunch.

##vote Grandicap

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Grandicap

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

##vote Sandwolf but we should really just vote Toal (this is during star wars dance)

Toalpaz posted:

##vote grandi

for gloating about two town being on the table and not trying to push nep nep for real. that content is white noise not serious push to save oa :pensive:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

My role isn't going to save me, it's unlikely to even ever fire.
At night I can chose to target someone. If that person is the person killing me, I block the kill, kill them and am invulnerable to night kills.
I'm Specter if that means anything to people.

N1 I targeted B because my role is so very unlikely to fire. I have to both be the kill target, and pick the correct person who is doing the kill. It's like having to guess right on both tracker and doc.
I can do this a number of times which I am not going to disclose because it doesn't help.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I'll flip if I have to, just letting it be known (although most of the time the person I think is the towniest motherfucker is usually scum).

I've had my issues with grandi but not feeling good about votes here.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I think the Circl vote here is the worst, but I might vote Sandwolf for self-preservation.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Grandicap posted:

I think the Circl vote here is the worst, but I might vote Sandwolf for self-preservation.

Agreed, feels similar to his scum game in USSR

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

Agreed, feels similar to his scum game in USSR

I was thinking the same thing

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Do we have a skadi or deepcolour?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toal, as official flavour consultant how does that Grandi claim sound?

I'm not either of those characters you asked about btw

I would vote Circl. I also don't think a lurker lunch is even that bad in role madness. I'm a mafia freak who loves to be vanilla but most peeps like to have cool powers to talk about. If they can't pipe up to blab about all the night action bingo even in role madness when there's tons of stuff to speculate about, cut em loose

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Toal, as official flavour consultant how does that Grandi claim sound?

Kinda meh compared to the other flips and claims. Grandi is right about that much.

There's a wide variety of complexity and how characters' actions tie to their skills.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I got no benefit from visiting B that I know of btw, so once again, I am wondering why he begged for visitors.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Grandicap posted:

I got no benefit from visiting B that I know of btw, so once again, I am wondering why he begged for visitors.

Let's just flip him and find out lol

##vote binus

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Nothing negative happened to me either. I'll vote B in the face of a no execute, but I think Circl is the better move.

##vote Circl

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Do I get to claim now?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Whatever, I'm doing it anyway.

I'm town BP with a one-shot deathproof (on myself) at night. Didn't guard anyone N1 because I clearly have no idea who is town.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I don't know who in particular is doing it but I feel like the absolute circles we've been running around in feel like scum going "if we just change the votes a million times eventually everyone will be so lost they won't even try to do voting analysis" like sending your opponents in a lawsuit an entire shipping truck of documents when providing evidence

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Votecount for Day 2

Grandicap (5): Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, ObamaAkbar., Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Ignatius M. Meen, CirclMastr, Sandwolf, Bifauxnen
Sandwolf (4): Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, t a s t e, Bifauxnen, Maerlyn
b-minus1 (1): Maerlyn, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen
Shellception (1): Nep-Nep, b-minus1, Nep-Nep
CirclMastr (1): Grandicap
Maerlyn (0): Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf
PlasticAutomaton (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Toalpaz (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Bifauxnen (0): ObamaAkbar., ObamaAkbar.
t a s t e (0): Sandwolf, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Sandwolf
ObamaAkbar. (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Ignatius M. Meen, PlasticAutomaton, Nep-Nep, Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, t a s t e, Maerlyn, Sandwolf, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, PlasticAutomaton, Ignatius M. Meen
Deadmeat5150 (0): Bifauxnen, Grandicap, Nep-Nep, Maerlyn, Nep-Nep, Bifauxnen, Maerlyn, Grandicap
Ignatius M. Meen (0): Grandicap, Grandicap
Nep-Nep (0): Grandicap, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, CirclMastr, Deadmeat5150, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen, PlasticAutomaton, Grandicap, Deadmeat5150, CirclMastr

Not Voting (2): Deadmeat5150, Shellception

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 21st, 2021 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 1 hour, 28 minutes.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

CirclMastr posted:

I'm town BP with a one-shot deathproof (on myself) at night. Didn't guard anyone N1 because I clearly have no idea who is town.

Oh, this is testable. If this is true, guard me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Nep-Nep posted:

What

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Nep-Nep posted:

Sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CirclMastr posted:

Do you mean bodyguard not BP? Because isn't that Iggy's claim.