Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grundma
Mar 26, 2007

DOG controls your destiny. Seek out three items of his favor and then seek his shrine.

deep dish peat moss posted:

What a coincidence because that's what you get, Grundma. You get our first mass produced mech, the Skeletonnage

Its beautiful, I look forward to crashing it repeatedly into other robots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

remigious posted:

I will treasure it forever :)

remigious will you still treasure it forever if your mech is incredibly mean?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Personally all i want is a mech that can play b-ball

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I don't have a spaceship jpeg but i can have a mech PNG

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Tunicate posted:

Personally all i want is a mech that can play b-ball

dang I shoulda requested that oh well

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Devils Affricate posted:

I want a big mech (bigger than the one CPL593H got)

well Devils Affricate how big your mech is depends on how big your, you know...

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I think I may re-start this thread with a grander scope where only some people get mechs and other people get other things, like space stations or maybe entire planets to rule over. where it's all a roll of the dice and bribery just like real life... I have a cool idea for gradually filling out both sides of a war and then rolling the dice to see who lives and who dies and who kills who and then drawing that

But I will be drawing some more mechs first for sure

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Oct 10, 2021

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I would like a BEE MECH please. I don't know if that's a mech made by bees or for bees or out of bees but it does make a concerning buzzing noise. :ohdear:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I think I may re-start this thread with a grander scope where only some people get mechs and other people get other things, like space stations or maybe entire planets to rule over. where it's all a roll of the dice and bribery just like real life... I have a cool idea for gradually filling out both sides of a war and then rolling the dice to see who lives and who dies and who kills who and then drawing that

gently caress. Yes. OMG.

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I have a cool idea for gradually filling out both sides of a war and then rolling the dice to see who lives and who dies and who kills who and then drawing that

But I will be drawing some more mechs first for sure

This is like Megaforce and gently caress yeah

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Lieutenant Dan posted:

May I please have a mech? I've been ever so good

Lieutenant Dan you will receive the new Pointdexter model

Its ultimate ability is the Heavy Fillabuster, not to be confused with a Fillibuster which have not been heavy since Mich McConnell shed his skin suit on the house floor in 2453

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

My mother told me I can be whatever I want when I grow up and I want to be a mech

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Sentinel posted:

Finally a deathbot to call my own.

I am trying a different format so I hope you are okay with something different, Sentinel. You receive an entire platoon of the first tank ever developed in the universe. What is a tank but a mech on wheels, anyway?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Ooooo I want a space bomber

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Lieutenant Dan you will receive the new Pointdexter model

Its ultimate ability is the Heavy Fillabuster, not to be confused with a Fillibuster which have not been heavy since Mich McConnell shed his skin suit on the house floor in 2453

I love him very much and I promise not to use his robocop powers for evil :woop:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If mechs are still open I'd gladly take a disposable tin can of crap that gets thrown under the front line

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Tom Tix posted:

How about pogo-stick locomotion and rocket fists

That's a great idea that I may steal for future designs, Tom Tix. But you get the virtuoso of combat machines, the RB7 Arbydrome

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Scruffyhawk posted:

can my mech have a beak

No, but it can fly like a beaked jetpack. It's the Grundle Squad and you get twenty of them, lucky boy!

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like gundam my favourite mobile suit is the kshatriya

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Hedrigall posted:

Could you do a lion mech :3

I don't think I could do a lion mech but I made you a mech with the grace of a lion, Hedrigall.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

I don't think I could do a lion mech but I made you a mech with the grace of a lion, Hedrigall.

I love it

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

remigious will you still treasure it forever if your mech is incredibly mean?

Wow he’s cute, I’m willing to overlook the personality flaw. Ty op!

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I want a giant fortress built into a walking tree, which is wearing medieval style armor but carries a giant electrosword.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Rutibex posted:

i want a mech like a scorpion :black101:

The KT7 Dreamboat by Teen Vogue is similar to a scorpion in that it has a stinger - two of them in fact, Rutibex. Here you go.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The KT7 Dreamboat by Teen Vogue is similar to a scorpion in that it has a stinger - two of them in fact, Rutibex. Here you go.

hell yeah this is bad rear end

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

That's a great idea that I may steal for future designs, Tom Tix. But you get the virtuoso of combat machines, the RB7 Arbydrome

Thank you very much, this is perfect.

Eat Arby's.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

I'm gay give me a gay rear end mech.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I want a clan mech to rain fire on those filthy Inners

I stopped drawing mechs since I started doing another thing, but EVERY TIME IM GOING you are now the proud owner of a floating castle in a capsule that you get from one of those bubble machines at the grocery store

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Oct 31, 2021

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Xaintrailles posted:

Does the mech have built-in Yahoo Messenger?

No because there's not mechs anymore but you Xaintrailles in consolation you are now the proud owner of this boombox and a little beat stepping cyclops to carry it for you

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Who What Now posted:

Mech mech mech mech mech mech mech

Fine Who What Now you can have a mech, dang

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Literally A Ghost posted:

I want to drive the robot.

I let Literally a Ghost drive the robot and before I could even draw their portrait they had to gently caress it up!! Look at what happened! This is why there are no mechs anymore.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

Can I have a failure of a mech please?

syntaxfunction, yes. Your mech is this orb, which is a very poor mech because it doesn't have legs or arms.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Cowman posted:

how drunk are you OP?

I'm so drunk that I accidentally made you a little clay man instead of a mech, Cowman.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm sorry I don't have mechs to give you all anymore, okay? But you can have this mech dealership Rockman Reserve, I'm out of the mech business.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

one mech, please!

I tried to make you a mech Dumb Sex-Parrot but it came out as a hosed up transformer :doh:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Nice Van My Man posted:

I would very much like a mech please.

Nice Van My Man since you asked so nicely for a mech, you receive Olmech, the USBstone Head

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Bulgaroctonus posted:

Mech please!
: )

I accidentally gave Bulgaroctonus a horse instead and it took them on a very hosed up quest. Sorry Bulgaroctonus :(

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Smugworth posted:

Got any mechs with massive dongs?

Look Smugworth, if you get a mech with a massive dong everyone knows you're compensating for something. What you want is a rusted out out clunker, something that screams BDE (Biomechanical Dick Energy), like this volvo spacestation wagon, which I got for you.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i love robots to do adventures

We tried to make a mech out of ancient alien artefacts but... well, sorry BIG TIT LIL NIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carebear
Apr 16, 2003

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno you will won't.
Hi I haven't posted in a decade but I am enjoying all these mechs.