Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Judakel posted:

oh no wait one shot an archduke and derailed marxist movements all over the world with the outbreak of the first world war

No that one we mostly blame on the socdems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I saw a vagina once. No joke.

Horrible creatures

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Remember that guy who was accidentally beaten to death in training right before he was supposed to testify against another cop

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

When I worked at subway we had a massive catering order that someone canceled at the last minute and the workers were all ready to take it home themselves when the owner demanded we run it to the cop station as a gift instead

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

occasionalism is back baby, it's good again

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Imao this is not acceptable probable cause for a search wtf

https://www.koin.com/news/oregon/sa...ourt-documents/

HOWEVER, that’s not was really made me break into laughter at this article. No, that was this

OSP stopped her from killing half the population of the state, trooper needs a goddamn medal for that!

I want someone to take this up as a First Amendment violation

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

It's worth noting that a) the law itself is stupid b) while the case would have been the same because of the (stupid) law, the judge did explicitly call out the lawyer dog as an ambiguity

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Frosted Flake posted:

So it seems to me, after reading up on the Memphis “Scorpion” Unit, which is a plainclothes Organized Crime unit, and then watching the video where a traffic stop begins with OC spray and officers teeing off on the victim, the body language that seems to suggest beating him to death was intentional, that something is up here.

It’s by far the worst video I’ve seen and reminds me 1:1 of the Somalia Affair. I can’t think of why, I’m sure it will be part of the investigation, but I suspect this wasn’t a random stop or a random person.

Yeah have you seen the Baltimore gun task force scandal lol, all the "elite" cop units turn into this

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

I hear Canadians talking about the "Somalia Affair" and I assume it's about Trudeau going to a Halloween party with a racist costume

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Incredible username/av on that last one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Al! posted:

do they teach cops to fatroll at the academy because i really dont understand why they keep doing it

They've gone over the 50% load breakpoint since then