Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
https://theintercept.com/2021/10/16/daniel-baker-anarchist-capitol-riot/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
It's so sad to see a lack of left unity

I'm not an anarchist fully but I appreciate some of their ideals. Why can't we all just get along? We have a common enemy: the right

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
The Invisible Hand of the Market gave me a wedgie.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Okay there's like a nugget of a bit of a fair point there, regarding 'anarchists' who are just teens who like The Sex Pistols and don't actually have any political ideology other than "gently caress poo poo up for fun" and "Spray paint the A in the circle on poo poo".

But like... read Krokpotin or Bakunin, man.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Just wanted to share this wonderful lady

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
We live in a stressful, awful time, and so I just wanted to share something slightly related to leftism that made me laugh.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Weka posted:

Counterpoint: make junpei a mod

absolutely not, declined, refused, pushed away, daga kotowaru'd

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vol30dTcOQQ

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
yo trump and musk are feuding

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

The Voice of Labor posted:

oh poo poo a junpei post in cspam. this is a sure augury of riots and protests

It's been, what, a year? two? three? and y'all still remember me, huh? That's kinda touching, honestly.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Long story short I'm pretty young but I posted some funny memes and made at least one funny comment that got a thread's name changed when I made a joke in response to something about a protestor stealing a Tesla car and going "Wouldn't that make it an Edison?".

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
yeah I remembered reading somewhere that the shortcut to Rural Racism is that often they aren't scared of a person who's black-there are plenty of black people in rural areas, obvs-but they're scared of Big City Stereotypes of black people, mostly informed by hip-hop culture. Guys with tattoos everywhere, government names like Darius and Jamal and Lakisha, etc.

They're with black people in the abstract as long as they have Normal Names (TM) like Luke and Tina and Eric and so forth, they're just scared that if they go to a city they'll get mobbed by a black guy with a heroin needle sticking out of his arm who looks like Ice Cube's cousin.

...or something to that effect, this is half-remembered and could just be Complete Bullshit, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
sometimes my parents watch old Laugh-In clips and I remembered during a 'cocktail party' segment where everyone dances, then one or two people get a close-up to make some sort of pun or joke, and one of the black ladies said "Our people have made great strides in the South lately... mostly towards the North".

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
i got into run the jewels which probably helped my politics become a little more concrete

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
pobody's nerfect. the beats go hard and there's some good points here and there. sue me. i have worse media opinions (which I'm keeping to myself).

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
poo poo how can we turn this around

uhhhhhhhh

i destroyed a flag on a neighbor's porch with a pair of scissors one night a bit back

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
it wasn't even on a pole it was attached to a wall

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

This gives me a few ideas.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

ekuNNN posted:

something funny from france:
Cops on their way to evict a squat in Brest encounter a cunning trap laid by the squatters
https://twitter.com/OuestFrance29/status/1684432260945137664

can they straight up not look down as a result of their gear or are they not allowed to look down because of rules or what

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Don't gently caress with New Yorkers, man.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Methinks a union winning is a good reason to celebrate.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

I love learning about history.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Chard posted:

its very funny to me, a lifelong california resident, when people describe this state as 'left-leaning' in any way. every area not bordering ocean (and some that do) are basically alabama

I live in a northern californian wine county, and I can attest to the number of Let's Go Brandon signs/hats/shirts in the area

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

street art from Maastricht, Netherlands

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I know I have this reputation as an all-talk-no-action dude, so I wanted to share something I've been doing.

I work at a grocery store, with an occasional duty of bringing carts back close to the store in the parking lot.

Quite a few times, recently, I've grabbed something someone forgot in their cart, and hid it in my car temporarily while I wait for some of the homeless people who hang around sometimes to come by. When I see them, I give them what I have.

One day I really lucked out and someone left a whole rear end cardboard box full of bread products in a cart, and it stayed in the hidden, shaded area that I left it in for them for a while.

I know it's not much. But I wanted to tell y'all that I am doing some direct action.

(also if a cop car parks in the lot I spit on it)

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
It was the pandemic making everyone more anxious, screwy and weirded out that made the BLM stuff hit hard and actually have weight.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
but they're wearing sneakers not boots

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
tbf AOT is basically Punisher for weebs in terms of being a giant red flag if they're a fan of that and ONLY that

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Who's ready for everyone's favorite American pasttime: false flag operations to justify imperialism!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I'd say something has to give but I feel like I've been saying that for 3 years now and it's yet to give

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
schools are sites that indoctrinate children into the cults of Productivity, Capitalism and Standardized Testing so schools getting shut down is a-okay with me