Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Judakel posted:

oh no wait one shot an archduke and derailed marxist movements all over the world with the outbreak of the first world war

WW1, famous for not contributing to any marxist movements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Judakel posted:

ah yes, the romanovs were doing splendid before the war. ironic that the actions of an anarchist gave birth to hitler, though

WW1 would have happened without the killing of Ferdinand.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Judakel posted:

But the USSR wouldn't have happened without the war. Got it.

I said "contributed to" you disingenuous turd burger.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Wheeee posted:

lol if you want to cry about racism go ask a chinese person what they think about black people

the most dismissive and bald faced racism my black family members deal with ain’t coming from billy bob

I like how you ascribe a universal viewpoint to all Chinese people here.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I learned about anarchism from my slow cooker.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Is a patronus a fathers anus or what?

Weka
May 5, 2019

zegermans posted:

ahem it is not a pit bull terrier! That is an american bully terrier, definitely a different thing entirely.

Yeah it is a different and also worse bred thing.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Counterpoint: make junpei a mod

Weka
May 5, 2019

Al! posted:

he had his flag out at night? thats a violation of flag code, that flag was good as destroyed anyway. you were merely acting as a patriotic american

flag code is rules and america is all about no rulez! It's an anarchist paradise.

classic junpei

Weka
May 5, 2019

Just a Moron posted:

I found this interestimg white supremacist youtube account

thread title

Weka
May 5, 2019

critical support for comrade junpei. post on brother!

Weka
May 5, 2019

Zeroisanumber posted:

Whenever chuds bring up Ashli Babbitt I just insist that she died of a fentanyl overdose. Drives them batshit.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Whoever mocks chuds should see to it that in the process he does not become a chud. And if you gaze long enough into an A. Babbitt, the Babbitt will gaze back into you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

why should they stop? people eat that poo poo up.

it's also wild how quick the switch gets flipped when it's a white person who gets iced by a cop.

I just had to endure my dad (ex-fed) telling me how the murder of Ashli Babbitt was a tragedy and there was no reason to fire a weapon at her since she didn't have a weapon herself. this is the same guy who was always talking about how he never knew if a suspect had five pistols and a knife on him at any given time.

Sounds like at least on this one issues you're further to the right than your nazi dad.