Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Trophy died Feb 1, 2020. The mourning period has passed. It is time for a new kitten.

Meet Tinsel.

She is definitely not Trophy, which is a good thing. Totally different personality. Those are gonna be pretty big boots to fill but she's doing her best to fill them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

That is quite possibly the cutest kitten I have ever seen.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Dawww she looks like she's going to be a big kitty by those paws in the first picture! Hi Tinsel! :3:

ghost story
Sep 10, 2005
Boo.
Seems a little early to have some winter holiday decorations out, but its 2021. Halloween is almost past so eh.

Is the belly a trap? It looks like a trap.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

ghost story posted:

Seems a little early to have some winter holiday decorations out, but its 2021. Halloween is almost past so eh.

Well according to rite aids and stuff Halloween is almost over even though it hasn't started yet. I got married on Halloween. So it's my wedding anniversary and favorite time of year. I also feel crappy through a week of it because I get my flu shot in early October.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

ghost story posted:

It is never a trap.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I canNOT get over how beautiful Tinsel is, and this makes me angry because my kittens are clearly more beautiful because mine.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
I assume she's from the same lineage as Trophy? How are they related, if so?

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Scudworth posted:

I assume she's from the same lineage as Trophy? How are they related, if so?

Trophy's mom is from the same cattery so they're likely distant cousins. One of these days we may order a full pedigree from CFA and find out more but today is not that day.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

how does the kitty look like that? it's too cute. i will have to confiscate

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Your pet would eat my pets, but your pet is cute, nonetheless.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Tinsel is really pretty, what is her breed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Tinsel is really pretty, what is her breed?

American Shorthair