Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

salt shakeup posted:

anyone got any figures of chicks with big honkers. like really big ones?

Yeah. Anime fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

salt shakeup posted:

anyone got any figures of chicks with big honkers. like really big ones?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV2aZdeLxCE&t=401s

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Is this guy trying to win an award for making the most people reluctant to click on a video?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

CPL593H posted:

Is this guy trying to win an award for making the most people reluctant to click on a video?

lol max owns, what're you talking about

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Nah, nothing about that thumbnail makes me want to click on it.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Looks like it's just going to be another generic white nerd aged 25-40 slowly opening a box with a toy or video game console in it and talking about the bubble wrap for fifteen minutes or so. Probably while yelling from the look on his face.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
95% of the generic white guys unboxing plastic poo poo on Youtube are absolutely insufferable but Max is at least entertaining most of the time, especially on Cold Ones. He doesn't generally do figure reviews or whatever.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Where would you put him on a scale of 10 to Shartimus Prime?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
the only Guy Unboxing Stuff videos I watch are Thew Adams because he is just a wonderfully humble sort and donates a lot of his stuff to charity/helps with charity events

also because his Dammit Open series often turns into off-the-cuff impromptu toy reviews. like when he got Haslab Unicron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KJ89HWnJ1E&hd=1

he's basically the only transformer reviewer I watch now. I'm glad THE ALGORITHM deemed him worthy to promote via his Bluster and Trench review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4fy4099ga0&hd=1

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

CPL593H posted:

Yeah. Anime fans.

I was about to say that I didn't have any but I remembered that I have figure of Tifa Lockhart so I guess it just happens.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

The SH Monsterarts Hedorah goes up for pre-order tomorrow on the Premium Bandai site. ¥19800 includes 3 forms. You'll need a VPN to check the site and a proxy purchaser like zenmarket.jp to be able to buy it oustide of Japan. The figure ships in June of next year.

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000165372/

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

That Target Ghostbusters Afterlife two-pack that’s popping up in CA is looking awesome. Hoping it lands in WA soon. (Didn’t post the pic for spoiler courtesy)

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

My SH Monsterarts Godzilla Ultima has been received at my forwarding service and will be shipped tomorrow :woop:

I pre ordered it before they announced that it would be made available in the states :sweatdrop:

I’ve also pre ordered he Hedorah. 💸💸💸

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I sold someone here a 12” Marvel Legends Daredevil maybe a year or so ago and it was missing a few parts. I found a couple hand parts and want to send you it so remind me who you were and where I can send it to.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

I sold someone here a 12” Marvel Legends Daredevil maybe a year or so ago and it was missing a few parts. I found a couple hand parts and want to send you it so remind me who you were and where I can send it to.

I bought a 12" Marvel Legends Daredevil (the 2017 Comic Con exclusive) from a guy on Twitter in early 2021. Was that you? I love it, but it was missing the right bandaged forearm, the left red forearm, and a few hands.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I bought a 12" Marvel Legends Daredevil (the 2017 Comic Con exclusive) from a guy on Twitter in early 2021. Was that you? I love it, but it was missing the right bandaged forearm, the left red forearm, and a few hands.

Beautiful, hit me up on Twitter then. I found the red forearm and fist. I’ll send it over. @preterniadotcom

Caesarian Sectarian fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Nov 29, 2021

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
We started collecting AEW and NJPW wrestling figs and it’s gotten out of control. Even trying to keep from buying more than one variation of each wrestler, we either own or have preordered like 45 figures (and there are some duplicates, because they included belts, or were signed and bought at shows).

The list; preorders are marked w/ an asterisk.

Kenny Omega
Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson
Brandi Rhodes
Cody Rhodes
Chris Jericho
Hangman Page
Jon Moxley
MJF
Rey Fenix
Penta
Dustin Rhodes
PAC
Riho
Darby Allin
Orange Cassidy
Sammy Guevara
Santana
Ortiz
Matt Hardy
Scorpio Sky
Frankie Kazarian
Luchasaurus
Jungle Boy
Jake Hager
Hikaru Shida
Lance Archer
Cash Wheeler
Dax Harwood
Nyla Rose
Britt Baker
Miro
Sting*
Tay Conti*
Wardlow*
Chuck Taylor*
Trent*
Kris Statlander*
Hiromu Takahashi
EVIL
Tetsuo Naito
Bushi
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Kazuchika Okada
Will Osprey

2x accessory packs
Barbed wire deathmatch accessory pack
Authentic scale ring
Pop up stage playset*

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Beautiful, hit me up on Twitter then. I found the red forearm and fist. I’ll send it over. @preterniadotcom

I did. Thank you again!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Corn Glizzy posted:

That Target Ghostbusters Afterlife two-pack that’s popping up in CA is looking awesome. Hoping it lands in WA soon. (Didn’t post the pic for spoiler courtesy)

I got one yesterday and it’s great. I ordered it through the Target app for in-store pickup yesterday, no problem.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

bloodysabbath posted:

We started collecting AEW and NJPW wrestling figs and it’s gotten out of control. Even trying to keep from buying more than one variation of each wrestler, we either own or have preordered like 45 figures (and there are some duplicates, because they included belts, or were signed and bought at shows).

The list; preorders are marked w/ an asterisk.

Kenny Omega
Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson
Brandi Rhodes
Cody Rhodes
Chris Jericho
Hangman Page
Jon Moxley
MJF
Rey Fenix
Penta
Dustin Rhodes
PAC
Riho
Darby Allin
Orange Cassidy
Sammy Guevara
Santana
Ortiz
Matt Hardy
Scorpio Sky
Frankie Kazarian
Luchasaurus
Jungle Boy
Jake Hager
Hikaru Shida
Lance Archer
Cash Wheeler
Dax Harwood
Nyla Rose
Britt Baker
Miro
Sting*
Tay Conti*
Wardlow*
Chuck Taylor*
Trent*
Kris Statlander*
Hiromu Takahashi
EVIL
Tetsuo Naito
Bushi
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Kazuchika Okada
Will Osprey

2x accessory packs
Barbed wire deathmatch accessory pack
Authentic scale ring
Pop up stage playset*

I just got my Evil and Naito in the mail. Also check out the Storm Collectible Jushin Ligers. They’re incredible. I have the standard Liger and my Debut gear Liger should be coming any day now. Not the same scale as the Super 7 NJPW figs or the AEW figs but it still looks incredible.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Awwwwww yissssss! Godzilla Ultima SH Monsterarts came in. A long, long boi!

https://twitter.com/kaiju_sommelier/status/1468018709172129798?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I absolutely can't take pictures worth crap, but I got Ripley and the Xenomorph from Weta's Mini Epics series:

They're very cartoonish and I love them.