Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I really like the penalty time being on the ice. That’s a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
The Leafs seem to have adjusted and have been strangling the game for a while.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Toronto looking like they have a spark of life, here

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Solid 30 seconds of watching a lady trying to untangle her gold medals.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Matt Zerella posted:

I really like the penalty time being on the ice. That’s a nice touch.

Turner sports has always had impeccable in game production.

LionYeti fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Oct 14, 2021

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Jesus Rangers

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LMAO LET GRETZKY TALK THE WHOLE NIGHT

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
GET GRETZKY OFF THE SCREEN HES BAD LUCK

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
LAPIERRE!

Also old man Gretz, read the room gently caress.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Congrats, kid. Your first NHL goal and there's no cool call of it because Wayne Gretzky is blathering about Ovie from the studio.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Gretzky is loving boring

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Oshie so happy for Lapierre :unsmith:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Wayne is great

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

They will confine him to the intermission after this first dicksuck, right? He's so boring.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Can’t wait to see this team without Tinordi and Reaves in the lineup. Also my lord Trouba looks bad.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Who's worse, the Rangers or this broadcast crew?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Zodijackylite posted:

Who's worse, the Rangers or this broadcast crew?

You can make the argument the answer is the Rangers either way because doesn't Kenny Albert still do work for them?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Tom you're supposed to break ankles with sick dangles not wrenching a dudes skate.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Good thing Rangers got bigger and meaner, really making a big difference, and it's got tom Wilson real scared

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
lol I literally turned on the stream to see an image of a ranger lying on the ice at the feet of Tom Wilson trying to look innocent and I thought history repeated itself

as it turns out this time he was (relatively) innocent. Chance for the Rangers to get back in the game

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
“Hey Wayne here’s a clip of your first ever goal!”

Gretzky: heh heh

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"You can see the updated odds from DraftKings." is the first manifestation of what will probably be endless BEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT! BET! GIVE US YOUR MONEY! PLACE MONEY ON SPORTS, YOU SHEEP! references this season.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Ace Jameson posted:

“Hey Wayne here’s a clip of your first ever goal!”

Gretzky: heh heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj2M189B8ng

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Children in the crowd need to bring more than the insipid floss dance to get on camera.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

WILLY

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ruh ROH montreal

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

CBJSprague24 posted:

You can make the argument the answer is the Rangers either way because doesn't Kenny Albert still do work for them?

I meant the Rangers on the ice, not their broadcast crew.

They are bad.

Really bad.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
lmao marner

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

marner showing there's more to his game than the puck over the glass

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

not capitalizing on a 5 on 3 makes this a regular montreal game

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

CBJSprague24 posted:

"You can see the updated odds from DraftKings." is the first manifestation of what will probably be endless BEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT! BET! GIVE US YOUR MONEY! PLACE MONEY ON SPORTS, YOU SHEEP! references this season.

This happened a year or so ago. Once sports gambling was legalized in a bunch of states recently, there has been a lot more talk about odds and betting in sports media in general. Looking how Euro sports ads are like, we can expect more of this.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
If it's anything like it is as bad here in Australia get used to hearing kids arguing about who's going win based on what odds the betting agencies are offering, it's super hosed and you will NOT put that genie back in its bottle easily

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That's a great pass off the chest by Mantha

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

OVI!!!!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

That's not all on Georgiev but he still stinks.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Ovie is so cool

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

dope that the caps are winning but the games been pretty dull. wish i put money on this game. i bet if i put money on this game i would be much more invested. literally invested emotionally and financially. gambling is so cool.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
gambling is bad

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Drury's big tough team specifically designed to counter Tom Wilson looking super great so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

ThinkTank posted:

Ovie is so cool

he makes me happy