Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I did this last year so I guess I'll do it again.

Last year I had a rough time in the middle figuring out my ending, but it all came together in time.

Got at least four ideas for this year that have been knocking around the old noodle so I guess I'll just toss one of them into the pot and see what floats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

2000 words down about a movie production assistant meeting a hunky stormwater management expert in a picturesque mediterranean cliffside village. Will they uncover the dark secrets behind the mysterious erosion threatening the town???

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm just doing 1000 a day and aiming to be done by New Year's. Taking it easy this year.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Didn't finish within a month but I wasn't planning on it this year.

My 10 year old daughter however finished her book last night and called me over to watch her type the last word and make a bunch of celebration animations go off.