Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Most of these are in storage at my Dads place, but I have a bunch of the original limited edition Half Life 2 and Portal 2 signed lithographs that were sold by Valve directly. So while I can't show you the actual frames, I can show you the artwork.
The HL2 ones are embossed with the Lambda logo, but I can't remember about the Portal 2 ones.

Both are these are by Jeremy Bennett who is (was?) an art director and concept artist at Valve

First is simply titled 'City 17' from memory and shows off the Citadel

Next is a case study from the introduction area of HL2 EP2, and is used as reference for the skybox in the background during the train escape section

This is from Portal 2 and was a case study of the introduction area

I forget the artist for this one, but it was Portal 2 as a movie and it's great.

--------------------------

Also have this bad boy from the PS4 Spider-man game waiting to be framed.

Done by an artist named Chun Lo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU