Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pamkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Aardvark I will donate tenbux to a charity of you are choice if you will do a special pamkin for me, maybe one that is smiling and posting

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Aardvark! posted:

I hope this pleases you

Oh my gods, it's beautiful

That pamkin can post, good job, tell me where to throw a money

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

!!!! Omg yes, you got it

My dad worked for years as a volunteer for our tribe, raising baby bison. Now I help out with a local ranch, because I know how to assist with birthing, vetting, etc, and I spin the second, third and fourth down coats of the bison. I'll post a receipt shortly.

I refuse to crop this

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Oct 14, 2021

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Aardvark! posted:

thank you!! and thats so cool.

my family spent a little time around yellowstone when I was like 10 and my mom worked with them a lot so they've just stuck with me as a good charity for years :)

They're extremely good folks and take incredibly good care of the herd. I love em.

If you ever wanna touch bison, don't, but if you wanna see em, Yellowstone and Woolaroc and The Dakotas are good places for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Aardvark is a pumpkin artist. The painter of candle light inside a pumpkin, if you will.